LightbulbDetectedA.V.A Macro + QuickSwitch V 2.4

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
A.V.A Macro + QuickSwitch V 2.4

Attention:
To be able to use this Macro you need to download and install the
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 : https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/down....aspx?id=42642
If you have already installed, forget this step
Make sure you have installed Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
as well as previous versions also
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

For you can use this macro you need to put the macro, in the white list of your antivirus.
it is protected by Obfuscation and most antivirus detects it as Trojan, but is not


New Functions:

Customizable Hotkeys/Key Bindings: Ability the
user customize each individual hotkey.
Please do not use the same hotkey to activate
and deactivate the macro

How to use Secondary Weapon :
Start Secondary Weapon = 2
Stop Secondary Weapon = 1

Hide/Show = Delete
Close Macro = End


Instructions:
1. Start A.V.A
2. In Game go to options then keyboard then change your "Fire" to "mouse wheel button"
It has to look like this Apply and Confirm
3. Run Macro as Admin
4. Set miliseconds
5. Choose HotKeys if you need
6. Choose Quickswitch Style
7. Join In-Game
8. Please report any bugs you find in this Macro.
9. Enjoy!

Credits:
@R3DDOT for Quickswitch
@Dibesjr for the Macro
@agora555 cheat thread, Secondary Weapon and some minor stuff

Scans:






plz Approve
@Hunter @Yamiez
A.V.A Macro + QuickSwitch V 2.4_mpgh.net.rar900 KB · 472 downloads 21/54 malicious
yayy ! welcome back <3
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Is just me or the macro doesnt work properly ? I mean, it seems like no impact at all. The recoil stays the same. Tried various guns from Pointman to Rifle.
I had net.Framework 4.6 and run it with administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberBladeVN View Post
Is just me or the macro doesnt work properly ? I mean, it seems like no impact at all. The recoil stays the same. Tried various guns from Pointman to Rifle.
I had net.Framework 4.6 and run it with administrator.
What is the Rifle gun that you use, and how many MS?
The MS are different for each weapon
Quote Originally Posted by agora555 View Post
What is the Rifle gun that you use, and how many MS?
The MS are different for each weapon
Thanks for the reply, man.
One side note is I'm currently with Garena AVA.
Will take a test to try again.
Nice

What speed for AK47 ?
Quote Originally Posted by Sackboy77 View Post
Nice

What speed for AK47 ?
This list is already a bit outdated. but it is for you have an idea!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=623614
Create a room in Practice Channel, and tries to find the best Ms for you. good luck
everytime i use sniper it random shoot by itself
For some reason when I click on the first link it says Bad Request, and how would I be able to add the program to my white list I use McAfee but it doesn't have a white list thing for it, please help :/
Quote Originally Posted by RAMBOKUSH View Post
everytime i use sniper it random shoot by itself
you have to have more calm down when shooting. do not try to shoot fast

Quote Originally Posted by Raws View Post
For some reason when I click on the first link it says Bad Request, and how would I be able to add the program to my white list I use McAfee but it doesn't have a white list thing for it, please help :/
This video was not made by me, but I guess this can help you

if it does not what you want. You can looking for a better tutorial
thanks mate !
Well I mean I'm using just the McAfee software that came with the computer I didn't buy it or anything. and every time I try to extract it to my desktop it just disappears :/ won't even let me open it, confused out of my mind right now and the program doesn't pop up to allow it to run on my computer :L
Thanks mate !!!!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?