My sig from a while back.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
My sig from a while back.


?
AWESOME ANIMATION!!!!!!!!!
Though, text sucks.
8/10.
i made the text like that because i didint know where to put it so i put it under the explosion and made it catch on fire
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
i made the text like that because i didint know where to put it so i put it under the explosion and made it catch on fire
Oh.
Though, I still admire this.
FKING NICE 10/10

maybe 2 much bullet :P
Lol I dont see many animated ones so when I do I love them ^^
btw how many layer does it take?
Thats pretty cool.
Nice.... I like it...
o.o you mixed gifs together.
It doesn't play for me.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us