Doge Hacks Mod Menu
Hey Guys, I was just messing around with brick and made this completely random menu that works with ev1 and asi. (Offline Only as of now)
I dont really have any plans to make something out of this but I might make a menu and release it
I mostly made this to see if theres any interest left in free gta modding as I am possibly planning to release an online menu for free right here on MPGH!
This menu is very simple, Its basically just @TGWW$Twhwrhwhw4ryhrh 's source with a few fixes ,addons and eventually it will have extended features and my online hook.
Please let me know if i should release the source, (its not much lol)
To Install Just copy "ScriptHookV.dll", copy the "Doge Hacks.asi" and copy dinput8.dll to your gta directory.
Credits:
@TGWW$Twhwrhwhw4ryhrh - Source
@Windoge 10 - Creator? lol.
Alexander Blade - ScriptHookV
SCANS:
Jottiⓘ
VirusTotalⓘ
I dont really have any plans to make something out of this but I might make a menu and release it

I mostly made this to see if theres any interest left in free gta modding as I am possibly planning to release an online menu for free right here on MPGH!
This menu is very simple, Its basically just @TGWW$Twhwrhwhw4ryhrh 's source with a few fixes ,addons and eventually it will have extended features and my online hook.

Please let me know if i should release the source, (its not much lol)
To Install Just copy "ScriptHookV.dll", copy the "Doge Hacks.asi" and copy dinput8.dll to your gta directory.
Credits:
@TGWW$Twhwrhwhw4ryhrh - Source
@Windoge 10 - Creator? lol.
Alexander Blade - ScriptHookV
SCANS:
Jottiⓘ
VirusTotalⓘ

@