QuestionSolvedNUTELLA WITHOUT PINK CHAM

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
NUTELLA WITHOUT PINK CHAM
SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME .. HOW TO MAKE NUTELLA WITHOUT PINK CHAM .. I HAVE THE NUTELLA BUT WHEN IM SUSPEND HAS PINK CHAM .. PLEASE TEACH ME .. I WANT NORMAL
Wrong Section !!!

- - - Updated - - -

TuT here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1083826

- - - Updated - - -

Tut here go and learn from this video http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1083826
Quote Originally Posted by RayKhantIsBack View Post
Is patched lol
Yeah Mby It Write ( PATCHED ) But Its Still Working If @luqman99 Know Suspend Method

I Just Use That Nutella.. Its Still Working For Me

-GMs_MonsterDelta

- - - Updated - - -
@Smoke Move This Thread To Help???
Quote Originally Posted by bs-hackers View Post
Yeah Mby It Write ( PATCHED ) But Its Still Working If @luqman99 Know Suspend Method

I Just Use That Nutella.. Its Still Working For Me

-GMs_MonsterDelta

- - - Updated - - -
@Smoke Move This Thread To Help???
Which method are you using link plz ? I can go inside the game but it always crash !
Quote Originally Posted by RayKhantIsBack View Post
Which method are you using link plz ? I can go inside the game but it always crash !
lol..... no link i just try myself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RayKhantIsBack View Post
Which method are you using link plz ? I can go inside the game but it always crash !
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1083605
Try This One.. If Not Working ......... IDK How To Help You
Quote Originally Posted by RayKhantIsBack View Post
Which method are you using link plz ? I can go inside the game but it always crash !
try create your own bypass
Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfer View Post
try create your own bypass
Yeah!!.. But How :3 wkwkwkwkkw
Quote Originally Posted by bs-hackers View Post
Yeah Mby It Write ( PATCHED ) But Its Still Working If @luqman99 Know Suspend Method

I Just Use That Nutella.. Its Still Working For Me

-GMs_MonsterDelta

- - - Updated - - -
@Smoke Move This Thread To Help???
hmm .. i do know to do many file .. i can only one nutella file .. please teach me .. i know to suspend
Quote Originally Posted by luqman99 View Post
hmm .. i do know to do many file .. i can only one nutella file .. please teach me .. i know to suspend
In File Already Have Scan And Paste Code .... Just Put All Nutella At Kei
Quote Originally Posted by bs-hackers View Post
In File Already Have Scan And Paste Code .... Just Put All Nutella At Kei
when i complete suspend .. i change medium to high .. and i see has pink cham
Quote Originally Posted by luqman99 View Post
when i complete suspend .. i change medium to high .. and i see has pink cham
just delete mantis chams
check at hacking tutorial section
Those codes are outdated lol
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us