Anyone here know how to make a totalitem and what is totalitem bypass do you need a Nprotection bypass for this ? How can I make one. What is the CE method and how does it work ? (the public 2.0)
Yeah I know that method but then how do you use it ? Like do you have to suspend bs right ? then follow everything ? after changing do what ? or that's it the method is not clear
Originally Posted by RayKhantIsBack
Yeah I know that method but then how do you use it ? Like do you have to suspend bs right ? then follow everything ? after changing do what ? or that's it the method is not clear
if you a programmer you understand it
Originally Posted by Lucyfer
if you a programmer you understand it
But I need a bypass .... How is it possible to make a ggbypass and what program to use.
Make On Ur Own - Totalitem Bypass
Originally Posted by RayKhantIsBack
But I need a bypass .... How is it possible to make a ggbypass and what program to use.
see at hacking tutorial
u cant make ce trainer to make totalitem bypass, ce built in trainer generator does not bypass assemble memory, u need to know c++ to make a dll to use totalitem bypass
Originally Posted by KKrysis
u cant make ce trainer to make totalitem bypass, ce built in trainer generator does not bypass assemble memory, u need to know c++ to make a dll to use totalitem bypass
owh so cannot make trainer with ce?
Can make trainer with C.E but u have to load everytime u want to use(C.E 6.4 have new feature about trainer can put hotkeys)
You guys don't get it, if it is so easy to make trainer with CE, than BlackShot would be full of hackers, that's why GM place the memory of TotalItem.bsv and MD5 in assemble/protected area, so that you need to make dll to bypass the assemble/protected area, I have one LOL , too bad I cant give it because I'm using a HWID system to prevent someone hacking my computer and just take the DLL
- - - Updated - - -
@Anju01, u can only make like simple hacks like speed/damage with trainer, u cant make TotalItem bypass with it, I've tried it b4
- - - Updated - - -
@Anju01, u can only make like simple hacks like speed/damage with trainer, u cant make TotalItem bypass with it, I've tried it b4
if u want make it to ce , just use suspend method -_- this two same hard before start game -.-