WTBNIKE SITE REFUND

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
NIKE SITE REFUND
Looking for someone to do a quick & small refund of about $220.
Payment : PAYPAL
I bought Air Jordan 4 Cement 2016
Add me on skype to work something out, but you must be trusted
Skype: andyymobilee
Nike is nearly impossible, they send carrier to your house etc.
Quote Originally Posted by TheRubix View Post
Nike is nearly impossible, they send carrier to your house etc.
i've done one myself, nike roshe run id just told them it never came
they gave me a call and left a door hanger tag but thats it
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post


i've done one myself, nike roshe run id just told them it never came
they gave me a call and left a door hanger tag but thats it
Hmm, I might hit you up sometime on that if you do SE for Nike
Quote Originally Posted by TheRubix View Post
Hmm, I might hit you up sometime on that if you do SE for Nike
I don't have service for that or SE.
Just simply refunded a pair of shoes from nike but not sure it will work as in which is why I'm looking for someone lol.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?