New avatar

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
New avatar
Im looking for a new avatar for my profile. I need something that's unique and I prefer a gif, but anything works really. Here's some examples of some really cool avatars (in my opinion):


My Skype is: Underst00d (Johny is the profile name)
Thanks!
Nice Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Im looking for a new avatar for my profile. I need something that's unique and I prefer a gif, but anything works really. Here's some examples of some really cool avatars (in my opinion):


My Skype is: Underst00d (Johny is the profile name)
Thanks!
might be some you find interesting http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=639695
Your current one is really nice. Why are you changing?
Try google, it's your best friend for gifs
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?