SolvedOverwatch bypass

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Overwatch bypass
Hello guys.

Yesterday I played with some rage boosters and they told me that it was possible to rage hack 24 in 24 hours. Since the overwatch requires 7 reports, they do that. Is that method still working? They also said they need a party of 5 people. That "people" can't report the booster, otherwise he will get overwatched. Is it still working?

PS: I have an unranked account and I've read somewhere that you can rage hack 2 games in a row (if you're unranked). I am sorry for my stupidity.
in casuals and demos and what not you can rage hack but not comps
Is there any private hack with bypass? And by the way, is this method still going on? Or is it 5 reports to get OW?
Just not in competitive, it's not possible. Buddy of mine ragehacked one match and got banned within 8 hours. (We were in a party.)
There is no overwatch bypass and @legit_player .. i'm sure buddy.... (privates nah)
If it is 7 reports, just queue with 4 others who won't report and you're safe. I'd think it would be 5 since it can be abused
there's no such thing as an overwatch bypass lmao
Quote Originally Posted by jiang View Post
there's no such thing as an overwatch bypass lmao
There are OW bypasses lmfao.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


There are OW bypasses lmfao.
really? i mean i've come across some on other forums, but they're all proven to not work lol. well, i've never seen one that actually works, other than trying to look legit while hacking, which isn't much of a 'bypass'.
yes there is, rofl
No, there is not!

Yes, there is!

rofl ,
maybe there is a reason why they are not public anymore for example that the two bypasses that were 100% working got fixed rofl
Why my posts are deleted? lol. There are OW Bypasses and the reason why you dont know about them is because they are hidden from normal people.
Quote Originally Posted by legit_player View Post
Why my posts are deleted? lol. There are OW Bypasses and the reason why you dont know about them is because they are hidden from normal people.
I don't know dude, it wasn't me. And you're obviously right, if "normal" people knew about that, we'd get tons of rage hackers everywhere. Is there any way to talk with you privately about that? Even if they are private, I'm interested.
You can't bypass overwatch, impossible
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?