OutdatedLeague of Legends Console V1.7 {Zoomhack, LastHit V1.1, Triggerbot} + Garena [6.4]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
League of Legends Console V1.7 {Zoomhack, LastHit V1.1, Triggerbot} + Garena [6.4]
Hi

Now works on Garena too



How to use?

Zoomhack:

1. Open League of Legends and go match

2. Run League of Legends Console V1.7 as Admin

3. Type "zoom_limit_1" to remove your zoomlimit


Last Hit V1.1:

1. Open League of Legends and go match

2. Run League of Legends Console V1.7 as Admin

3. Type "last_hit_1" to enable Last Hit

4. After that left click target you wanna last hit and put your cursor on it and hold your Alt.


Triggerbot

1. Open League of Legends and go match

2. Run League of Legends Console V1.7 as Admin

3. Type "triggerbot_1" to enable Triggerbot

4. Bind ability you wanna use to quickcast when you press middlemousebutton

5. Hold space and when your cursor is on Minion, Champion it will send your ability to it



Virusscans:

https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/8...410f/analysis/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/n5g1xxznka

Pic:

http://imgur.com/iJJPyaS

Thanks for the tester

@stick2one04

Problems?

Add me on skype : DarknzNet



League of Legends Console V1.7_mpgh.net.rar139 KB · 456 downloads 8/56 malicious
Thank you
Testing now. But i don't like your design.
Quote Originally Posted by sonnguyenvn View Post
Thank you
Testing now. But i don't like your design.
Yea

I try make better
Neither do i but the tool works
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
I've tried the zoomhack and it works perfectly. I haven't tried the other two hack though.
Maybe you should work on a new version where you click a button for what you want instead of having to type it out every time?

//Z

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you want to make the loader look a little nicer, why not use an image like you already have, but where the text is, put a white box behind the text with about 85% opacity?
thank you for sharing, but I can't use it. After I unzip the file into desktop, the icon of the file is unknown, and nothing happens after clicking. wuold you know why?
Quote Originally Posted by weichaoyi View Post
thank you for sharing, but I can't use it. After I unzip the file into desktop, the icon of the file is unknown, and nothing happens after clicking. wuold you know why?
You're sure you have a program that can unzip .rar files? Most often the icon won't show properly if your computer doesn't know what to do with it. WinZip has an evaluation version, make sure you right click the .rar and make an unzipping program the default program. Also, have you restarted your comp?
thank you for replying, but I use the program of 7-ZIP and WINRAR to unzip the file, but coming to the same result. Also, I restart my comp and redownload the file, and unzip it again, but nothing different ( I have shot down my antivirus software already). I click the file unzipped but nothing happened. I do have no idea why
thanks alot gonna give it a try
is this undetected? Does it work for current version in game?

EDIT
____________________________________________
Works great it seems. However i dont understand the instructions for the trigger bot. Could you please explain better?
Quote Originally Posted by arc9700 View Post
is this undetected? Does it work for current version in game?

EDIT
____________________________________________
Works great it seems. However i dont understand the instructions for the trigger bot. Could you please explain better?
why is everyone asking if its detected? just steam has a good anti cheat and if you use hacks for example for CoD then you should ask.
Quote Originally Posted by weichaoyi View Post
thank you for replying, but I use the program of 7-ZIP and WINRAR to unzip the file, but coming to the same result. Also, I restart my comp and redownload the file, and unzip it again, but nothing different ( I have shot down my antivirus software already). I click the file unzipped but nothing happened. I do have no idea why
Umm thats really weird :/

If you get it fixed let me know how, because if someone else have same problem.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZemphY View Post
I've tried the zoomhack and it works perfectly. I haven't tried the other two hack though.
Maybe you should work on a new version where you click a button for what you want instead of having to type it out every time?

//Z

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you want to make the loader look a little nicer, why not use an image like you already have, but where the text is, put a white box behind the text with about 85% opacity?
Alright. I will take a look about that loader thing.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arc9700 View Post
is this undetected? Does it work for current version in game?

EDIT
____________________________________________
Works great it seems. However i dont understand the instructions for the trigger bot. Could you please explain better?
Add me on skype : DarknzNet
Thanks for the share mate ;D
Hey man, If you would like any help with this project then I am more than happy to help you out. If you want some help (I can do the form design and things for you if you wish) then feel free to hit me up on skype: music2836
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?