WTS[60+ Vouches] OSRS Main | 1900 Total | Quest Cape | 110 Cmb | Untradeables

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[60+ Vouches] OSRS Main | 1900 Total | Quest Cape | 110 Cmb | Untradeables
Hey,

I have finally given up playing runescape on my main to concentrate on another account.

I WILL NOT BE GOING FIRST.

The email obviously comes with the account and is not gmail or any dodgy email.

I will be selling this account now. I am unsure on the price so I will be taking offers.

Proof:








Skype: ******mysteriousscheev

Vouches: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=990826

Imposters:

Rotmg.std
Rotmg.std1
Dawid.janek27
Please report to me any other imposters!


Payment Method:

Paypal
Osrs gold
Rotmg Account
Rotmg Items


If any other info is required please tell me.

Contact me via skype for any info or to make an offer!

I am also selling this account,: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089362
Bump! Still taking offers
BumpBump /10chars
Had a couple offers, nothing below 100$ please!
Still selling!
Still selling!
Whats the expected selling price?
Quote Originally Posted by BraXi View Post
Whats the expected selling price?
I'm not entirely sure but i'll get it price checked, i've seen similar ones but with max melee go for 300-400+ so I might end up maxing the melee for an easier sale
Gonna hold on to this account, thanks for all the offers, but i will take the offers into mind.

Please close @Democritus , gonna hold onto the account for now
Would like to offer on it for a rotmg acc.
Re-opened Still selling! Was previously offered $200
New proof to add soon, total level is now 192X, just about 100 vouches also now.
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
New proof to add soon, total level is now 192X, just about 100 vouches also now.
Still selling, no improvements yet
Added you on skype
are you willing to sell me a account for csgo skins :$ got a knife that is worth above 100$ if your not intrested its okey
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?