★★★★★ PERSONAL NBA LEAGUE PASS FOR A SEASON WITH YOUR OWN EMAIL ★★★★★
Hello, i am selling personal NBA League Pass for full season, it is not a cracked account because it used your own email, i need to make a new nba account or if you already have one, i will need your nba password (not your email password).
Price is 25$ BTC (Only accepting BTC at the moment).
RULES
- I give full warranty until current season ends.
- Can be accessed only from USA.
- It will only valid for a season.
- It can be only accessed / streamed through website (not applications).
- I just need your email.
- By buying, you are agree to this rules
- Add my skype : iamgunvein (BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR / CLICK THE SKYPE LOGO BELOW MY AVATAR)
Price is 25$ BTC (Only accepting BTC at the moment).
RULES
- I give full warranty until current season ends.
- Can be accessed only from USA.
- It will only valid for a season.
- It can be only accessed / streamed through website (not applications).
- I just need your email.
- By buying, you are agree to this rules
- Add my skype : iamgunvein (BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR / CLICK THE SKYPE LOGO BELOW MY AVATAR)




