Thread deleted

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Thread deleted
Hello,

I would like to speak with FanticSteal because you deleted my thread yesterday, and I would like to know what was wrong in my thread, and what was against rules...

I added you on skype ( my skype : kandoo77340).

I'm french and my english isn't very good, maybe I didn't understand well rules of the forum.

Thank you !
You were essentially trying to buy hacks on MPGH. Buying or selling hacks isn't allowed on the forum. That is why your thread was deleted.
I wasn't trying to buy hack, I was trying to find someone to help me to do a hack, and I was ready to pay him 25$ if he successfully help me...

Then I should just post that I'm looking for someone good as programming/hacking, that i'm ready to pay him, and I will explain to him more in private message?
Quote Originally Posted by NotRealy View Post
I wasn't trying to buy hack, I was trying to find someone to help me to do a hack, and I was ready to pay him 25$ if he successfully help me...

Then I should just post that I'm looking for someone good as programming/hacking, that i'm ready to pay him, and I will explain to him more in private message?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=739325

- No recruiting for any "game related site."
- No recruiting for any "game hacks" or any specific "hacks."
- No site specific recruiting.

Failure to follow these rules will result in a ban.
But the game the which i'm playing has 0 hack, I can't hire someone to help to do one private hack?

We are on a site of hack but I can't pay someone for doing a hack... why?
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal:11446316
Quote Originally Posted by NotRealy View Post
I wasn't trying to buy hack, I was trying to find someone to help me to do a hack, and I was ready to pay him 25$ if he successfully help me...

Then I should just post that I'm looking for someone good as programming/hacking, that i'm ready to pay him, and I will explain to him more in private message?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=739325

- No recruiting for any "game related site."
- No recruiting for any "game hacks" or any specific "hacks."
- No site specific recruiting.

Failure to follow these rules will result in a ban.
^
/closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us