Surges and Blazes
I've SEd multiple Surges and Charge HRs to a few reships in the USA.
I've done two Arias and three Charge HRs to Singapore, however these days Fitbit has told me they don't do Singapore anymore.
What I'm looking for:
Surges and Blazes to be SEd to Singapore or the US
What I'm willing to pay:
$25 per Surge, $45 per Blaze (USA)
$55 per Surge, $70 per Blaze (Singapore)
If anyone can ship to Singapore there's lots of money to be made for you
Skype: whenthebearsareblue
Add me!
I've done two Arias and three Charge HRs to Singapore, however these days Fitbit has told me they don't do Singapore anymore.
What I'm looking for:
Surges and Blazes to be SEd to Singapore or the US
What I'm willing to pay:
$25 per Surge, $45 per Blaze (USA)
$55 per Surge, $70 per Blaze (Singapore)
If anyone can ship to Singapore there's lots of money to be made for you

Skype: whenthebearsareblue
Add me!


