Amazon Account Issue

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon Account Issue
I have an amazon account which was banned. I was talking to support and they asked for my email and I gave it to them then they said there is no records with that email address? When I go to sign in i hit forgot password and I enter in the email no records again and then I try with phone number again no record. Has this ever happen to any of you guys? Do any of you know if amazon completely wipes the account info and history and any trace of the account.
I highly doubt they'd just erase that information - PayPal does the same, except it won't let you register with that email again. If anything they just block it from being accessed by you, but they keep all information of you in their database (As there obviously must have been a reason to get banned, likely fraud).
Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
I highly doubt they'd just erase that information - PayPal does the same, except it won't let you register with that email again. If anything they just block it from being accessed by you, but they keep all information of you in their database (As there obviously must have been a reason to get banned, likely fraud).
P

I was talking to support last night they said someone was fishing on it so they had to lock it FOR 2 YEARS -_-
Quote Originally Posted by CheesyMeatballs View Post
P

I was talking to support last night they said someone was fishing on it so they had to lock it FOR 2 YEARS -_-
The Fk lol? You can access Amazon Accounts even if their closed with a simple technique .
You will have to contact CIS as Amazon Chat Reps or Phone Reps will be able to do nothing for you anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by duyxngoc94 View Post
You will have to contact CIS as Amazon Chat Reps or Phone Reps will be able to do nothing for you anyways.
Were you meant to say CSI or are you meaning Commonwealth of Independent States as some lame joke?
Quote Originally Posted by CheesyMeatballs View Post
Were you meant to say CSI or are you meaning Commonwealth of Independent States as some lame joke?
Bruh. you have a fucking amazon refund service open and you don't know what amazon CIS is?

fuck outta here lmao
Quote Originally Posted by CheesyMeatballs View Post
Were you meant to say CSI or are you meaning Commonwealth of Independent States as some lame joke?
If you are doing refund and do not know who CIS I suggest you don't refund.
Quote Originally Posted by duyxngoc94 View Post
If you are doing refund and do not know who CIS I suggest you don't refund.
Its the amazon account specialists ik that.
They usually do delete information of accounts after it's closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us