WTS[$] G2A Refund Service l Polite l Fast l Easy l Cheap l Refund l Customer Support

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[$] G2A Refund Service l Polite l Fast l Easy l Cheap l Refund l Customer Support
Closed for now
Those people that contacted me on skype and has successfully gotta a refund, please vouch
Quote Originally Posted by $##^$%^%^6456 View Post
Those people that contacted me on skype and has successfully gotta a refund, please vouch
Messaging on Skype now
Quote Originally Posted by deathlyblade View Post
Vouch for this guy very friendly on skype and courteous. Gonna get 2 runescape cards refunded
Thanks <3

I am doing your order next, G2A support is taking FOREVER!

@Sunrise couldn't get yours refunded as you weren't allowed for that option, I tried. Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by sh89040h825h432ik4jk34rld View Post
Wtf.. They all got banned because you didn't use any protection?
Gaar's I'm still waiting for your reply on Skype for G2A, what is going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by $##^$%^%^6456 View Post
Thanks <3

I am doing your order next, G2A support is taking FOREVER!

@Sunrise couldn't get yours refunded as you weren't allowed for that option, I tried. Sorry
I paid via G2A pay and used g2a shield, there has to be an option to refund. and i bought it from a user that can be bought with g2a shield.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Gaar's I'm still waiting for your reply on Skype for G2A, what is going on?

- - - Updated - - -



I paid via G2A pay and used g2a shield, there has to be an option to refund. and i bought it from a user that can be bought with g2a shield.
I'm too busy for that right now... I will be available after maybe 24 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Gaar's I'm still waiting for your reply on Skype for G2A, what is going on?

- - - Updated - - -



I paid via G2A pay and used g2a shield, there has to be an option to refund. and i bought it from a user that can be bought with g2a shield.
Noo.. You don't understand!
Waiting for others to vouch+
Quote Originally Posted by jasonbiscuit View Post
Waiting for others to vouch+
The longer the order has been, the harder it will be

- - - Updated - - -

Come on guys.. Leave a Vouch, it helps a lot
Vouch for this guy very friendly on skype and courteous. Gonna get 2 runescape cards refunded
Adding you soon ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Kamaros View Post
Adding you soon ;D
Add me. I am having some trouble with G2A.. Just a little
I got IP banned from G2A live support.. I am trying to bypass it without a VPN.
But I still can do it since I have a VPN

- - - Updated - - -

Closed for now. Refunding everyone their money, everything is going wrong..
He is a kid. Tells me 10-20% on purchases under $50. My purchase is over $50 and he still asks for $10. My g2a purchase failed so I told him I will try again another day. I tried the next day and we agreed on $20 but right when I was about to buy it he changes his mind and says $25. Don't waste your time and find someone who is over 15 years old to refund you.
Quote Originally Posted by manditogon View Post
He is a kid. Tells me 10-20% on purchases under $50. My purchase is over $50 and he still asks for $10. My g2a purchase failed so I told him I will try again another day. I tried the next day and we agreed on $20 but right when I was about to buy it he changes his mind and says $25. Don't waste your time and find someone who is over 15 years old to refund you.
damn that sounds rough. yea i wasted $130 on a $100 card lol
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?