CoolWTSMinecraft Unmigrated Accounts w/ Email $1(paypal)$0.50(BTC)

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft Unmigrated Accounts w/ Email $1(paypal)$0.50(BTC)
Hellow Guys today I bring you my Minecraft Unmigrated shop !

I sell each account for $1 , BTC will be $0.50 !
It comes with email , username , password
Since now you need email to migrate a account I have searched into all my accounts with their email working !
https://account.mojang.com/migrate

You can contact me at skype : WindowsPanel

I accept Paypal and BTC !

Each account has a waranty of 1 month!

PROOF :
Profile Page : https://gyazo.com/5f352c3944db653c2d66e94cf5392ec2
Password Changed : https://gyazo.com/be961567f4d7f0f9fae4fefbc21db71a

Profile Page : https://gyazo.com/219cb4bcdcd04d68cd73623b50c399fc
Password Changed : https://gyazo.com/bd739c1ac60d88ad363e314f64f3ee9b

Profile Page : https://gyazo.com/dc932ed6a42876f4c0a53738dfe5bf68
Password Changed : https://gyazo.com/8c80597a0f6da7b644e2b215cac6da4f
I blurred some part of the name so the account wont be locked :P
@windowspanel
If you are selling an unmigrated account you must log into the Minecraft.net website and screenshot the Profile page to prove that its unmigrated. Sensitive information may be partially blurred but you must screenshot the whole screen.
Ok im doing that right now
Do you have the Transaction ID?
Quote Originally Posted by Brian Moser View Post
Do you have the Transaction ID?
This is a stupid question. They are unmigrated accounts..
Rules Update: @windowspanel Please update your proof. @ mention either myself or another Minecraft Minion or Mod so we can update your first post. You have 48 hours to do this. If you've already done this, please ignore this message.
If you are selling an unmigrated full access account you must provide a log into the Minecraft.net website and screenshot the Profileⓘ page to prove that its unmigrated. You must also provide a screenshot of a successful password change to prove you have the original e-mail address. You can do this by going to the Password Changeⓘ page. Sensitive information may be partially blurred but you must screenshot the whole screen.
ok im getting the proof of changing the password
Nik I sent you the updated information check please
Quote Originally Posted by windowspanel View Post
Nik I sent you the updated information check please
Updated your first post.
Just purchased one of his accounts, was not migrated and he was fast in the transaction. +1 vouch
+1 Vouch Bought 1 Account from him. Only took 5 minutes to do so Was very fast seller. Recommended
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?