OutdatedLeague of Legends Console V1.7 {Zoomhack, LastHit V1.1, Triggerbot} + Garena [6.5]

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
League of Legends Console V1.7 {Zoomhack, LastHit V1.1, Triggerbot} + Garena [6.5]
Hi

I updated Garena version and it should be working again


How to use?

Zoomhack:

1. Open League of Legends and go match

2. Run League of Legends Console V1.7 as Admin

3. Type "zoom_limit_1" to remove your zoomlimit


Last Hit V1.1:

1. Open League of Legends and go match

2. Run League of Legends Console V1.7 as Admin

3. Type "last_hit_1" to enable Last Hit

4. After that left click target you wanna last hit and put your cursor on it and hold your Alt.


Triggerbot:

1. Open League of Legends and go match

2. Run League of Legends Console V1.7 as Admin

3. Type "triggerbot_1" to enable Triggerbot

4. Bind any ability you wanna use. Lets say i want to use Twisted Fate and i am gonna bind my "Q" ability to quickcast when i press MiddleMouseButton

5. After that hold space and when your cursor is on Minion, Champion it will send your ability to it



How connect this to game?

When your match starts it should automatically connect to your game in couple of seconds


New:

Updated offsets for Garena

Changed some small stuff



Virusscans:

https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/9...is/1457961767/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/vh1lzmfqpf

Pic:

http://imgur.com/jJLPVvo


Problems?

Add me on skype : DarknzNet



League of Legends Console V1.7_mpgh.net.rar106 KB · 960 downloads 11/56 malicious
Hey, Thanks for keeping this up to date, I really enjoy coming on the listings and seeing you've posted again. I look forward for your next ZyH release.
Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah123 View Post
Hey, Thanks for keeping this up to date, I really enjoy coming on the listings and seeing you've posted again. I look forward for your next ZyH release.
Thanks.

Yeah i am working on it, but now i focus on some scripts first then continue finishing ZyH
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post
why is you hack always v1.7 (also the first release?)
There is no new features.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eric123489 View Post
what does ZyH mean?
It is name of hack that i am doing.
why is you hack always v1.7 (also the first release?)
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk. @Batman
Im new to Leage "hacks" but can u get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by ralle3333 View Post
Im new to Leage "hacks" but can u get banned?
This is for everyone who asks:

No one knows, but i have not heard anyone got banned. Use at your own risk.
hey, it's working pretty good, however i haven't figured out how to use last hit and trigger bot
My windows is blocking it Is It Dangerous Reply Back.
Quote Originally Posted by Gnno View Post
My windows is blocking it Is It Dangerous Reply Back.
Seems like you should learn the difference between a false and a true positive. @Kevin
thank you for the sharing, but I turn the zoom limit on and go back to the match, still the zoom is locked. Do you know why ? I use the garena ver. I also follow the step from how to use.
Quote Originally Posted by weichaoyi View Post
thank you for the sharing, but I turn the zoom limit on and go back to the match, still the zoom is locked. Do you know why ? I use the garena ver. I also follow the step from how to use.
I tryed it out 5 minutes ago and it works. Maybe you activated it at the loadingscreen.
Thanks for releasing.
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?