Outdated[BlackShot Global] Team ESP Hack

PollShould I keep releasing hacks from this site?
Yes 89% · 24
No11% · 3
27 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[BlackShot Global] Team ESP Hack
Hi, guys

Today I stumble upon another forum that I wont give away the name of it, but there is a TeamESP Hack in it and I would like to share it to the others that play BlackShot Global

Blue Team(To See Red Team Name)- Press Delete
Red Team(To See Blue Team Name)- Press Insert


Credits Go To: Zero*****, Magal, CODEBREAKER, LordRobin

Virus Scans-
Jotti- https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/pzn8w2wjkwⓘ
VirusTotal- https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1458047242/ⓘ

@Flengo, @BACKD00R
Name Esp_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 583 downloads Clean
File appears safe.

/Approved
Goodluck to those who wished for this.
Dude @C0DEBREAKER comes on MPGH regularly as well, if he wanted to release his hack here, don't you think he would have already done it by now? xD
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
Dude @C0DEBREAKER comes on MPGH regularly as well, if he wanted to release his hack here, don't you think he would have already done it by now? You should have asked him first before releasing it at least.
I have sent all the necessary files to it but do not know why not to release the hack
How to Inject and what injector want to use?
why bs closed ? my windows is 32 bit working ?
Just use like PerX or Extreme Injector or Razer Injector, inject after Running Man logo appears
Quote Originally Posted by wafinasir View Post
nice bro !
No problem dude
Quote Originally Posted by lauquan098 View Post
@jeyenchen why i press hotkey auto close
Global only, not SEA, if you press hotkey then close, means you injected wrongly
@jeyenchen help i cannot open this injector



Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?