QuestionSolvedScriptHook developing, where to start?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
ScriptHook developing, where to start?
Hello,
Since the new update a public hook is really needed for online.
I code for living in real life but when it comes to making "hacks" for games I have no idea where to start. I've seen that there's a topic on how to start with mod menus but I would rather like to help making a public ScriptHook.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? I tried searching open code for outdated hooks but I can't find it anywhere. In the past I learned from reading other people's code.
Jeez, I don't even know what language or tools to use.

I think that a proper answer to this topic might help many others and make public hooks releases much more common on this forum. I surely will publish a working online hook if I learn how to make them.

Thank you,
Kitty.
Moved to the correct section you can try sifting through old threads that might of had an old public hook attached to it, other than that I can't help to much with the coding part.
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Moved To The Correct Section You Can Try Sifting Through Old Threads That Might Of Had An Old Public Hook Attached To It, Other Than That I Can't Help To Much With The Coding Part.
Sorry for publishing it on the wrong section, since it had the "Help" prefix option I thought it was fine.
Unfortunately I couldn't find anybody that published the code from old hooks so I can't start from there, unless I missed any.
There was openVhook. It could be working again after some tweaks.
Quote Originally Posted by ZUKMAN View Post
There was openVhook. It could be working again after some tweaks.
It's the first time I hear of it, thank you!
Got the code, I'll try and learn how it's made.

Thanks!
Closed and marked as solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us