SolvedGroupManager Coder?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
GroupManager Coder?
Can someone do my GroupManager permissions properly for me? I need them to cover all my plugins and I need them done properly and it needs to be done by scratch. I will offer a Developer position which is ranked the 3rd highest rank on my server out of 10 ranks. Thanks.
I can do it. Not for free. These things take time to do and are pretty boring
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
I can do it. Not for free. These things take time to do and are pretty boring
Add my Skype: minecraftarjanprosick
We will talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
I can do it. Not for free. These things take time to do and are pretty boring
Willing to pay.
I'm amazing at groupmanager and permissionsex.
I usually setup basic permissions in about 15 minutes.

PM me on Skype: aandrew1o1_
OP hasn't replied in 2 days. Assuming solved.
//Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us