Custom Capes Tool - Wurst

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Custom Capes Tool - Wurst
According to NormenJaydenFBI, I have to post my tool here before I post my shop thread...
So this tool will be useless to you without the other thread.
Update: Shop thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095356

I also believe I am supposed to provide an unpacked version to staff, but I don't see any way to do that....

What it does:
Patches your Wurst.jar to be able to use custom capes purchased at my shop thread... when its open.
Update: its open! http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095356


My patching tool is written in C and licensed as CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
Igor Pavlov's 7z licence is included.
Executables are for x64 CPUs only.
Capes are for the Wurst client, you can request other client support but I cant guarantee it.


 
Old Scans
Virus Total Results: virustotal(dot)com/en/file/[hash]
RippedCapePatcher.exe >> 6477fa65d04d9d2a7941ebfafabbe0547756a88f25a9ab010b a976076b205928
7z.exe >> 51c7b33edf1d4c3a083bd26ac3a3db12c7d8e4036df7448420 b1d51b22ef9c36
7z.dll >> 4c09441d9ce6b3d1f24ca78f6cfc0a8a0e3b7e6e9afd1079b2 037361716249c4

Virscan Results: r(dot)virscan(dot)org/report/[hash]
RippedCapePatcher.exe>> 4147aa267f0e0abf4486478dd92393ac
7z.exe >> 8741cd7d5eb147fe34674413ddf958fe
7z.dll >> 4f403c44336725239f808c29299a177e


Better scan by @Flengo:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1458252370/

Screenshot attached



NOTICE
This does NOT yet work with Wurst 3.0-pre1.[/QUOTE]
rcp_mpgh.net.zip916 KB · 76 downloads Clean
So it allows you to use a custom cape that is clientvisible only? Does this support capes that are created by a user?
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
So it allows you to use a custom cape that is clientvisible only? Does this support capes that are created by a user?
yeah, in the shop thread I'm waiting to post, there's a B.Y.O cape option, you can use your own cape instead of me making it
@Obscenity Provide 2 Virus scan LINKS
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
@Obscenity Provide 2 Virus scan LINKS
oh, I thought virus total did over 50 virus scans so thats way more than 2 ... I'll ad another then
Quote Originally Posted by Obscenity View Post
oh, I thought virus total did over 50 virus scans so thats way more than 2 ... I'll ad another then
If your thread/post contains a file attachment, please provide at least 2 virus scans. You can use either Jotti, Virustotal and/or VirScan.
No you need 2 different scans links
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post

No you need 2 different scans links
added, but for some reason edits take forever to show up...
also this is a pain with a 1KB/s upload speed
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
File appears safe. Post the actual links next time.
every time I try to post actual links, it says I'm not allowed to, so I just don't.
Quote Originally Posted by Obscenity View Post
every time I try to post actual links, it says I'm not allowed to, so I just don't.
I know. You should be able to post them now or soon enough. But if it's still giving you errors, just try spacing the links out.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us