That moment when...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
That moment when...
That moment when MPGH staff delete your thread for a reason that is false, because they didn't even read it properly.


@Ben @Ben
Quote Originally Posted by Obscenity View Post
My patching tool is written in C and licensed as CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
Igor Pavlov's 7z licence is included.
Executables are for x64 CPUs only.
Capes are for the Wurst client, you can request other client support but I cant guarantee it.
How the hell does that not sound like you're trying to sell a hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

How the hell does that not sound like you're trying to sell a hack?
hmm... I guess it could be seen as that, but the line I bolded and underlined was there the whole time.
Whatever though, shit happens, but i was a bit frustrated after trying to get the thread approved for like 10-12 hours
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


How the hell does that not sound like you're trying to sell a hack?
Honestly, I don't see that as him trying to sell anything, it rather seems like technical specifications.
Would you mind sharing what went through your head at that point?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Honestly, I don't see that as him trying to sell anything, it rather seems like technical specifications.
Would you mind sharing what went through your head at that point?
'Executables are for x64 CPUs only.'

Him saying 'are for' sounds like he's trying to spread the tool.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


'Executables are for x64 CPUs only.'

Him saying 'are for' sounds like he's trying to spread the tool.
Correct me if I'm wrong here, this is a hacking forum.
If he is spreading his hacking tool here, then how is it selling?
I see no indication of it being close to selling from what you quoted.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong here, this is a hacking forum.
If he is spreading his hacking tool here, then how is it selling?
I see no indication of it being close to selling from what you quoted.
'If he is spreading his hacking tool here, then how is it selling?'
That quote is from a MP thread. .-.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


'If he is spreading his hacking tool here, then how is it selling?'
That quote is from a MP thread. .-.
OK, then I understand your decision.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us