WTSSams Club Accounts w/ Cash Rewards [20-25%]

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Sams Club Accounts w/ Cash Rewards [20-25%]
Looking to sell these at 20-25% of their CR balance.

Skype; Jayk.Lorris

How risky is this? / Im interested
Quote Originally Posted by tiger595 View Post
How risky is this? / Im interested
I've used this loads of times and nothing ever happens. I just go through the self checkout :3
Quote Originally Posted by [US]Sernie Banders View Post

I've used this loads of times and nothing ever happens. I just go through the self checkout :3
So in the pic you provided, you have a balance of 630 to spend or you spent 630?
Quote Originally Posted by tiger595 View Post
So in the pic you provided, you have a balance of 630 to spend or you spent 630?
I CAN spend $630.
Quote Originally Posted by [US]Sernie Banders View Post

I CAN spend $630.
I added you on skype, I have more questions
Risky as claiming identity of someone else, so identity theft.
Big VOUCH for him!!! Just bought from him, and it work like a charm Definitely buy from him again in the future
Really interested if u can guide me
Are there any restrictions on what you can buy with these accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
Really interested if u can guide me
Sure.
Quote Originally Posted by daepark66 View Post
Are there any restrictions on what you can buy with these accounts?
Nope. Not in my experience. I have not tried to ship stuff either.
Currently waiting to buy an account~
Yeah I'll definitely be buying a few of these off you. Adding you now.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?