Outdated[CE][.exe]Impromptu Race Tool[Options/$:15kk/10kk/5kk/1kk/500k/100k][ONLINE 1.33]

Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
[CE][.exe]Impromptu Race Tool[Options/$:15kk/10kk/5kk/1kk/500k/100k][ONLINE 1.33]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::Need Installed Cheat Engine:::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Use at your own risk
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
WORKING 19.03.2016

I made a new version of the Money Hack [MHv2.1] for GTA Online 1.33


OPTIONS CASH POT
  • $15.000.000
  • $10.000.000
  • $5.000.000
  • $1.000.000
  • $500.000
  • $100.000


INSTRUCTION
  • - Launch GTA Online
  • - Launch MHv2.1.exe
  • - Press Ctrl + Numpad* for Start Hack
  • - Press Ctrl + Numpad[1/2/3/4/5/6] for Add Cash Pot $[15kk/10kk/5kk/1kk/500k/100k]
  • - Open Interaction Menu - Impromtru Race - Start Race with your friends
  • - Won the race
  • - Money is transferred within 1 minute


XXX:Can I get over this ban?
YYY:For any use of Mods/Hacks/Exploits, and others have a chance to ban. Be careful.


PS: If the program does not start or error, reinstall the program Cheat Engine.

Enjoy!

MHv2.1_mpgh.net.zip136 KB · 3,812 downloads 1/54 malicious
/approved use at your own risk.
i need a friend here to play with so that i can win ill let you win also so that we can both have money
thanks, Work 100%
Quote Originally Posted by lpx00 View Post
thanks, Work 100%
will you help me to win
add me my id is
nitinvaid20
steam and rockstar same
When I launch the hack the text turns red but when I try to set any of the cash pots it doesn't change color and doesn't work? Am I missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

does the cash pot change in the interactive menu or when you start the race?
Guys... it works. But be careful. I meant to give myself 100k and gave myself 15 mil. RIP me I am waiting for my ban
Can't inject it to game
Quote Originally Posted by Trigon. View Post
Can't inject it to game
that's cause you dont inject it its not DLL its .exe
Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
that's cause you dont inject it
Your signature makes this post 1,000,000 times better
Quote Originally Posted by TotalLegitREMIX View Post
Your signature makes this post 1,000,000 times better
can you accept my request on steam?
TotalLegitREMIX
Why don't i join a session with you so u can pop me 15 mil
Quote Originally Posted by randomcheater123 View Post
TotalLegitREMIX
Why don't i join a session with you so u can pop me 15 mil
Sorry for late response but add me on steam TotalLegitREMIX
Who has got banned?
Someone got bannned for that time?
Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?