WTSOrigin account + security question

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Origin account + security question
Hi all!
I want to offer you buy Origin accounts at affordable rates.

At present i have:

- Unravel™ - 8$

- Fifa 16 - 7$
- Fifa 15 - 5$
- Fifa 14 - 2$

- STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition - 6$
- Star Wars™ Battlefront - 5$

- Battlefield Hardline Digital Deluxe Edition - 5$
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition - 4.5$
- Battlefield Hardline - 4$

- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition - 3$
- Battlefield 4 - 2$

- Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - 1.5$
- Battlefield 3 - 1$

- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Deluxe Edition 2 - 8$
- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Deluxe Edition - 3$

- Titanfall™ Deluxe Edition - 3$
- Titanfall™ - 2$

- The Sims™ 4 Digital Deluxe - 2$

Random Origin Price: 1$ (at least 1 paid game)


If u need some other accounts - write me on Skype, discuss it ;-)
My Skype: runik_05

I accept Webmoney, PayPal



Screenshots:
http://prnt.sc/ag11ng
http://prnt.sc/ag12ol
J05iAjV.png720 KB · 12 downloads 2016-03-14 22-44-40 ???????? ??????.png875 KB · 17 downloads 2016-03-14 22-41-42 Origin.png364 KB · 16 downloads ??????.PNG641 KB · 8 downloads ??????.PNG432 KB · 8 downloads 6.PNG314 KB · 15 downloads 5.PNG253 KB · 5 downloads 4.PNG316 KB · 6 downloads 3.PNG463 KB · 11 downloads 1.PNG474 KB · 13 downloads
got star wars, +vouch, did everything fast
Quote Originally Posted by playazor View Post
got star wars, +vouch, did everything fast
Thank you for your purchase
Vouchhh thanks got star wars easy and right away (:
Thank you for purchasing
Bummmmmmmmm
Bought Star Wars Battlefront, account was provided really fast also user is friendly!
Will buy more in future! Thanks man!
Quote Originally Posted by CaptainStarz069 View Post
Bought Star Wars Battlefront, account was provided really fast also user is friendly!
Will buy more in future! Thanks man!
Thank you for your purchase

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellworld View Post
bought another bf4 premium, went great!
Thank you for your purchase
buuuuummmm
Great guy, didn't scam me, got my game.
Quote Originally Posted by PlavoZ View Post
+Vouch!
Contra: His english is kinda bad (but it works out
Pro: Fast delivery, good support, nice extra games in the account ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you for purchasing
Hey Runik. I'm new to these forums so I didn't figure out how to PM you.
Anyway I wanted to ask if you still have Battlefield 4 Premium Edition - 3$ ?
I would like to grab it if so.
Quote Originally Posted by politano View Post
Hey Runik. I'm new to these forums so I didn't figure out how to PM you.
Anyway I wanted to ask if you still have Battlefield 4 Premium Edition - 3$ ?
I would like to grab it if so.
I added you in Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lovermahdi3 View Post
Hi
Its Great saller
Wow your best
I am ahmadspirit
I buy you fifa 16
Thx
Thank you for purchasing
Can I buy a Battlefield 4 account with Netflix and Spotify accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by hacksforstacks View Post
Can I buy a Battlefield 4 account with Netflix and Spotify accounts?
Payment PayPal and WebMoney
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us