WTSSelling Subway UK Accounts | 500 points & 1000 points

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Subway UK Accounts | 500 points & 1000 points
I am selling subway accounts with points which you can use to buy a sub at your local subway. Please make sure you can pay with the subcard app (yes the actual subcard app, not the subway app) at your local store, I do no offer refunds

Account with 500 points:
£1 - enough to buy a small sub (15cm, 1/2 foot)
Account with 1000 points:
£2 - enough to buy a large sub (30cm, 1 foot)

If you are interested please add me on skype, tim1284.

PROOF:

Still selling!
Have added you on skype, ravo1965
Vouch legit guy, Fast service, friendly and quick! He has low rep but is definitely trusted!
Still selling
Quote Originally Posted by tim128 View Post
Still selling
Trying to message you now
Quote Originally Posted by nikipoo007 View Post
Still selling??
Yes still selling these
Legit, just bought 2 accounts from him both have over 1000 sub points on it.
Will definitely buy again from him.
Sells BTC only.

Just warning other users like me who only have PayPal cash currently!
One fantastic guy. Just bought 6 more accounts with 1000+ sub points.
thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I too have all my cash on paypal but i withdrew it onto my bank account and then used a bitcoin website to purchase the bitcoin for this transaction. It was really simple and nothing complicated.
I think I added you ~ fbisunny
still selling
still selling
Quote Originally Posted by tim128 View Post
still selling
Waiting for your reply
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?