2 END GAME ACCOUNTS + AMAZING MID ACCOUNT [DIVINE PETS]

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
2 END GAME ACCOUNTS + AMAZING MID ACCOUNT [DIVINE PETS]
Hello everyone, today I am testing the waters on selling my rotmg accounts that I have had for many years now. 2 of these accounts I have had since I started and have been solely mine, the other one I purchased in 2014 and has been secure since then. I am in no rush to sell these so I am not trying to get low-balled or scammed. I am looking for only paypal via friends and family sent through your balance not credit card ,or I may accept csgo skins depending on what skin it is and what float values etc.

So here are the accounts:

 
Account 1


Overview: This account could easily make a youtube channel or stream on twitch.tv because it has everything you need. You can easily solo any dungeon you want or be able to fame train for hours. Characters are able to stay alive forever since the pet is so good, and this account has many UTs you need. Not to mention with this pet you can perma stun or perma poison, anything you want this pet allows it, it's truly an awesome experience playing with this pet.

Name: Short name that is constantly getting compliments, it is a 4-5 letter word.
Fame: almost 8K
Stars: 70
Chars: Mixed 5-8/8s (will increase as I am maxing more characters day by day, when you contact me I can tell you what the characters are at that point)
UTs: Lots of awesome UTs
Pets: 100/100/9* Heal/MagicHeal/Electric
Vaults/Slots: all vaults, 23 slots.
Screenies:





 
Account 2

Overview: Yet another endgame account that would be a brilliant youtubing/streaming account. Has the pet and all the UTs you need to do anything you want in game. You could start a guild even with this amount of fame and be able to fame train forever. With this pet you can perma stun and use any ability as much as you want.

Name: 4-8 Letters, very og gets lots of comments, and it is related to an item in realm.
Fame: almost 10K
Stars: 70
Chars: mixed 4-8/8, will change as I am maxing them as well.
UTs: lots of desirable UTs including chats and other items.
Items: This account includes over 40+ pixie swords, with this you can easily 8/8 every character and have more money to spend.
Pet: 100/98/8*, Heal/MagicHeal/Attack
Vaults: all vaults, 15 slots
Screenies:




 
Account 3

Overview: This account is perfect for anyone who wants 8/8s with good items and a really good pet, but doesn't want to spend the big bucks. This pet is very good being almost maxed 90/90 and will let you survive extremely well. The 8/8s also makes it much easier than starting from scratch. This account is perfect for someone who wants to build up the account to white stars etc.

Name: 5-10 characters long, pretty og, very cool name.
Fame: over 4K
Chars: 8/8s
Stars: 47, orange stars
UTs: has good UTs for the classes that are maxed, and also cbow and expos in the vault.
Pet: 89/84/7* Heal/MagicHeal/attack
Vaults/Slots: 7 slots and almost all vaults, see screenies
Screenies:





as I said above, I am testing the water on prices, but I will set a buyout price in which I will sell the accounts immediately for.
Buyouts:
Account 1: 400$
Account 2: 400$
Account 3: 200$
There are not set prices, I am taking all offers, but if you want to buy the account immediately, these are the buyouts.

Oh and I meant to say, I will not be going first, no matter what.

Contact me [img]http://**********.com/addskype/green/Yosoimasu.png[/img]ⓘ
Oh jeez there are so many ways this could go wrong. Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Oh jeez there are so many ways this could go wrong. Good luck.
How so? I had 4 accounts and already sold one on reddit, these are on reddit too, it is going fine so far.
Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
How so? I had 4 accounts and already sold one on reddit, these are on reddit too, it is going fine so far.
m8m8m8, reddit vouches/sales won't help you here.
Quote Originally Posted by [US]Sernie Banders View Post

m8m8m8, reddit vouches/sales won't help you here.
I never claimed they would? I am just saying I have sold accounts and I am not worried about it "not going smoothly".
Quote Originally Posted by obby42 View Post
These accounts are overpriced especially the 3rd one.....
sigh, in case you can't read, I said those are buyout prices if you want to buy the account immediately, those aren't set prices, I am taking offers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zakatack1337 View Post
Hey Galaxy
not sure what you mean but hello
Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
sigh, in case you can't read, I said those are buyout prices if you want to buy the account immediately, those aren't set prices, I am taking offers.

- - - Updated - - -



not sure what you mean but hello
The most you could probably get out of the 3rd account is probably $60.
Quote Originally Posted by ledgendry View Post
The most you could probably get out of the 3rd account is probably $60.
already had 2 offers of 80$ but thanks for your concern
These accounts are overpriced especially the 3rd one.....
Galaxy is a pretty nice name
Beautifulllll accounts sir. I'm thinking about getting back into Realm and have a League account I may trade for one of the accounts if you would be interested but that's only if youre interested and I decide if I want to or not just giving you a idea is all if youd like to talk my skype is - Monsterxtl MPGH
BEST OF LUCK SELLING!



Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
Hello everyone, today I am testing the waters on selling my rotmg accounts that I have had for many years now. 2 of these accounts I have had since I started and have been solely mine, the other one I purchased in 2014 and has been secure since then. I am in no rush to sell these so I am not trying to get low-balled or scammed. I am looking for only paypal via friends and family sent through your balance not credit card ,or I may accept csgo skins depending on what skin it is and what float values etc.

So here are the accounts:

 
Account 1


Overview: This account could easily make a youtube channel or stream on twitch.tv because it has everything you need. You can easily solo any dungeon you want or be able to fame train for hours. Characters are able to stay alive forever since the pet is so good, and this account has many UTs you need. Not to mention with this pet you can perma stun or perma poison, anything you want this pet allows it, it's truly an awesome experience playing with this pet.

Name: Short name that is constantly getting compliments, it is a 4-5 letter word.
Fame: almost 8K
Stars: 70
Chars: Mixed 5-8/8s (will increase as I am maxing more characters day by day, when you contact me I can tell you what the characters are at that point)
UTs: Lots of awesome UTs
Pets: 100/100/9* Heal/MagicHeal/Electric
Vaults/Slots: all vaults, 23 slots.
Screenies:





 
Account 2

Overview: Yet another endgame account that would be a brilliant youtubing/streaming account. Has the pet and all the UTs you need to do anything you want in game. You could start a guild even with this amount of fame and be able to fame train forever. With this pet you can perma stun and use any ability as much as you want.

Name: 4-8 Letters, very og gets lots of comments, and it is related to an item in realm.
Fame: almost 10K
Stars: 70
Chars: mixed 4-8/8, will change as I am maxing them as well.
UTs: lots of desirable UTs including chats and other items.
Items: This account includes over 40+ pixie swords, with this you can easily 8/8 every character and have more money to spend.
Pet: 100/98/8*, Heal/MagicHeal/Attack
Vaults: all vaults, 15 slots
Screenies:




 
Account 3

Overview: This account is perfect for anyone who wants 8/8s with good items and a really good pet, but doesn't want to spend the big bucks. This pet is very good being almost maxed 90/90 and will let you survive extremely well. The 8/8s also makes it much easier than starting from scratch. This account is perfect for someone who wants to build up the account to white stars etc.

Name: 5-10 characters long, pretty og, very cool name.
Fame: over 4K
Chars: 8/8s
Stars: 47, orange stars
UTs: has good UTs for the classes that are maxed, and also cbow and expos in the vault.
Pet: 89/84/7* Heal/MagicHeal/attack
Vaults/Slots: 7 slots and almost all vaults, see screenies
Screenies:





as I said above, I am testing the water on prices, but I will set a buyout price in which I will sell the accounts immediately for.
Buyouts:
Account 1: 400$
Account 2: 400$
Account 3: 200$
There are not set prices, I am taking all offers, but if you want to buy the account immediately, these are the buyouts.

Oh and I meant to say, I will not be going first, no matter what.

Contact me [img]http://**********.com/addskype/green/Yosoimasu.png[/img]
Quote Originally Posted by gameboyplanb View Post
Beautifulllll accounts sir. I'm thinking about getting back into Realm and have a League account I may trade for one of the accounts if you would be interested but that's only if youre interested and I decide if I want to or not just giving you a idea is all if youd like to talk my skype is - Monsterxtl MPGH
BEST OF LUCK SELLING!
Thanks man, sorry I have 2 LoL accounts maxed out with champs and skins, but I will accept csgo skins if you have any or could get any.
These buyout prices are jokes, I could buy 2 accounts better than one of the first 2 accounts for cheaper than 400
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?