SolvedHow does a slow aim work?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How does a slow aim work?
As I imagine it currently, you do the following:
  1. find the enemy closest to you
  2. find their head/body/whereever on your screen
  3. make it a coordinate, with your crosshair being (0,0)
  4. calculate the distance
  5. calculate how long it takes to move to that coordinate relative to your sens
  6. move it using either commands or mouse movements


Is this anywhere close? Any feedback is appreciated.
It works like triggerbot, but instead of shoot it will write memory to change your sensitivity smaller. Then when your cursor is not on enemy it will write memory back to your old sensitivity.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
It works like triggerbot, but instead of shoot it will write memory to change your sensitivity smaller. Then when your cursor is not on enemy it will write memory back to your old sensitivity.
But like, how does it move the mouse?
Quote Originally Posted by KappaMang View Post
But like, how does it move the mouse?
What you mean?

Are you talking about aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post


What you mean?

Are you talking about aimbot?
No, I'm talking about how slow aim actually moves to the enemy.
Quote Originally Posted by KappaMang View Post
No, I'm talking about how slow aim actually moves to the enemy.
It doesnt move to the enemy it will only make your sensitivity smaller when your cursor is on enemy
Quote Originally Posted by KappaMang View Post
As I imagine it currently, you do the following:
  1. find the enemy closest to you
  2. find their head/body/whereever on your screen
  3. make it a coordinate, with your crosshair being (0,0)
  4. calculate the distance
  5. calculate how long it takes to move to that coordinate relative to your sens
  6. move it using either commands or mouse movements


Is this anywhere close? Any feedback is appreciated.
I think you're misinterpreting slow aim with aim assistance as the only thing slow aim does is reduce your mouse/game sensitivity when your crosshair/view angles is on a player.
Quote Originally Posted by Epik View Post


I think you're misinterpreting slow aim with aim assistance as the only thing slow aim does is reduce your mouse/game sensitivity when your crosshair/view angles is on a player.
Oh... Well in THAT case, is this how an aim assistance works? I don't want something that locks on, I just want gradual movement.
Quote Originally Posted by KappaMang View Post
Oh... Well in THAT case, is this how an aim assistance works? I don't want something that locks on, I just want gradual movement.
Do you mean something like when pressing a toggle key your aim will gradually move closer to the closest enemy to you?
Quote Originally Posted by KappaMaster View Post
Do you mean something like when pressing a toggle key your aim will gradually move closer to the closest enemy to you?
Yes. //2short
@andiasliwa, @SP1K3CSGO, refrain from trying to hijack people's help request threads in the future, please. If you have anything you'd like to be clarified about, then make your own thread. Don't come into people threads and try to hijack them with your doubt/issue.

/Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?