NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!
Hey guys!
I'm happy to release my new bypass of xigncode3... It very simple to use, and you can use it for make your personal hack (or public hack) with cheat engine...
I no make other bypass... This is the first and the last bypass from me... SKILL section in mpgh is empty... no more coder etc...
Now... GO MAKE HACK GUYS!!!!

Tutorial:

- Extract "Bypass Xigncode3 by Dano20Z0mbie.dll" from the rar (attachments)
- Rename it in "x3.xem"
- Start S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 LAUNCHER ONLY (WITHOUT replace new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem)
- When "Start" button on the launcher will became green, replace the new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem
- Now start game
- Start all debugger, hack and OLD detected hack...
- Now hack and find address & offsets until heartbeat fuck you

Video Tutorial:
https :// youtu . be/NAF_gYHA0Oo (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Screenshot:
http :// imgur .com /L9j8bSX (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Virus scans:
https :// www .virustotal .com/it/file/05bc3a14c203a2eb29694a5f4e127090070470c7f61f4770bf 0366d4400ba338/analysis/1458487052/ 0 / 56 (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

https :// virusscan .jotti .org/it-IT/filescanjob/rrfx1sd3cm 0 / 21 (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Download:
- In the attachments

Credits to:
- Me
- My mother for making me be born

Press THANKS BUTTON if i helped you

HAPPY HACKS GUYS!
Dano20Z0mbie
XignCode 3 Bypass by Dano20Z0mbie_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 12,882 downloads Clean
/ Approved
after the 2nd step, i don't know what to do..
someone can make a video for normal persons?
cool stuff bro, gonna try it out in a second
Quote Originally Posted by MaggiPlayerZero View Post
cool stuff bro, gonna try it out in a second
Post results if you can
great share man,thanks
it works just fine, but my game crashes everytime i try to inject fatal -.-
Quote Originally Posted by MaggiPlayerZero View Post
it works just fine, but my game crashes everytime i try to inject fatal -.-
OMG... it's obvious >.< Fatal is too old for work now... When you injext fatal and press "INS" the hack will modify the wrong address and offsets of the game (because the game was updated a lot of time)... Fatal 3.1 is not detected... but it have wrong base address and offsets inside... you can't use it
yh i noticed, cheatengine works only sometimes tho... I sometimes dc when I change ammo or health
works fine thx
In 1-2 days i will post Engine Hacks by Zicos77 UNDETECTED ... I've maked it undetected and now it work fine (I HAVE TESTED IT ON WIN 8.1), and in max 5 days i will post my crosshair for skill (it look like sniper helper v2 by macoding, but i maked it)
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
In 1-2 days i will post Engine Hacks by Zicos77 UNDETECTED ... I've maked it undetected and now it work fine (I HAVE TESTED IT ON WIN 8.1), and in max 5 days i will post my crosshair for skill (it look like sniper helper v2 by macoding, but i maked it)
you now you have also a realy good team that make a xc3 bypass without crashing i ask to them and they make a good for me the guys name is monsieur st why can't you make the same thing like that no crash
i hope it will works on w10 64b , dope work
Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us