NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 76–90 of 138 · Page 6 of 10
good shared. but ı waıt for no recoıl all meapon for skıl ı waıt ıt dll hack
Quote Originally Posted by Shaban B View Post
Video Turial
On the first page... Omg ... Read the first post in the first page... There is a video tutorial... Look it ...
it will work for a little while. then the game will be disconnected and close after a few minutes. I'm not sure if that is a bug though. but nice work.
Quote Originally Posted by ysosrs05 View Post
it will work for a little while. then the game will be disconnected and close after a few minutes. I'm not sure if that is a bug though. but nice work.
That's heartbeat. This is for finding addresses with Cheat Engine etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
Hey guys!
I'm happy to release my new bypass of xigncode3... It very simple to use, and you can use it for make your personal hack (or public hack) with cheat engine...
I no make other bypass... This is the first and the last bypass from me... SKILL section in mpgh is empty... no more coder etc...
Now... GO MAKE HACK GUYS!!!!

Tutorial:

- Extract "Bypass Xigncode3 by Dano20Z0mbie.dll" from the rar (attachments)
- Rename it in "x3.xem"
- Start S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 LAUNCHER ONLY (WITHOUT replace new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem)
- When "Start" button on the launcher will became green, replace the new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem
- Now start game
- Start all debugger, hack and OLD detected hack...
- Now hack and find address & offsets until heartbeat fuck you

Video Tutorial:
https :// youtu . be/NAF_gYHA0Oo (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Screenshot:
http :// imgur .com /L9j8bSX (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Virus scans:
https :// www .virustotal .com/it/file/05bc3a14c203a2eb29694a5f4e127090070470c7f61f4770bf 0366d4400ba338/analysis/1458487052/ 0 / 56 (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

https :// virusscan .jotti .org/it-IT/filescanjob/rrfx1sd3cm 0 / 21 (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Download:
- In the attachments

Credits to:
- Me
- My mother for making me be born

Press THANKS BUTTON if i helped you

HAPPY HACKS GUYS!
Dano20Z0mbie
Hi Dano20Z0mbie , thx for this great bypass , its really helpful for me , but can u share to me how u make that bypass ?
i really want to learn how to make it . Thx again but i really appreciate it if u want to guide me
Is there a new link for the Video Tutorial. Because I can't access it.
Quote Originally Posted by poy003214 View Post
Is there a new link for the Video Tutorial. Because I can't access it.
Super Thank you Dano20Z0mbie! Still waiting for your new hack.
i NEED HELP PLEASE ADD ME SKYPE Niels.carlu2
I'm having a hARD time doing it ahahahahahaha newbie problems
is there any video for this toturial?really needed, i'm not really good for english language
CAn you please re-upload the video tutorial and make it not listed, simply post the link here? Because it is again, deleted.

Btw, does this work in Black desert online?
Posts 76–90 of 138 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us