NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 91–105 of 138 · Page 7 of 10
sir how to bypass heartbeat pls
Noway... Go to make hack with this semi-bypass

- - - Updated - - -

Almost 3 mounths and it is no patched yet
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
Tutorial:

- Extract "Bypass Xigncode3 by Dano20Z0mbie.dll" from the rar (attachments)
- Rename it in "x3.xem"
- Start S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 LAUNCHER ONLY (WITHOUT replace new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem)
- When "Start" button on the launcher will became green, replace the new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem
- Now start game
- Start all debugger, hack and OLD detected hack...
- Now hack and find address & offsets until heartbeat fuck you
Easy bro... replace only the file x3.xem with this
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
Hey guys!
I'm happy to release my new bypass of xigncode3... It very simple to use, and you can use it for make your personal hack (or public hack) with cheat engine...
I no make other bypass... This is the first and the last bypass from me... SKILL section in mpgh is empty... no more coder etc...
Now... GO MAKE HACK GUYS!!!!

Tutorial:

- Extract "Bypass Xigncode3 by Dano20Z0mbie.dll" from the rar (attachments)
- Rename it in "x3.xem"
- Start S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 LAUNCHER ONLY (WITHOUT replace new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem)
- When "Start" button on the launcher will became green, replace the new x3.xem (bypass) with old x3.xem
- Now start game
- Start all debugger, hack and OLD detected hack...
- Now hack and find address & offsets until heartbeat fuck you

Video Tutorial:
https :// youtu . be/NAF_gYHA0Oo (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Screenshot:
http :// imgur .com /L9j8bSX (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Virus scans:
https :// www .virustotal .com/it/file/05bc3a14c203a2eb29694a5f4e127090070470c7f61f4770bf 0366d4400ba338/analysis/1458487052/ 0 / 56 (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

https :// virusscan .jotti .org/it-IT/filescanjob/rrfx1sd3cm 0 / 21 (DELETE SPACE BECAUSE "I'm not allowed to post link" )

Download:
- In the attachments

Credits to:
- Me
- My mother for making me be born

Press THANKS BUTTON if i helped you

HAPPY HACKS GUYS!
Dano20Z0mbie
someone can make a video for normal persons?
It works for the next 5 mins. Then the game states that it couldnt connect to server
Quote Originally Posted by seekR View Post
It works for the next 5 mins. Then the game states that it couldnt connect to server
Same.
I can only use Nelli722's sf2(eu) hax. (no recoil/no spread is enough)
Quote Originally Posted by kobi7 View Post
Same.
I can only use Nelli722's sf2(eu) hax. (no recoil/no spread is enough)
TeamViewer you do me please
please make a tutorial how you bypass it this is already patched i can't run the game anymore. Not just the dll please can you pm me how you do it so that i can make my hack pls.
It works for the next 5 mins. Then the game states that it couldnt connect to server

ㄴ the same condition appears. T_T
Quote Originally Posted by Hyeuen View Post
It works for the next 5 mins. Then the game states that it couldnt connect to server

ㄴ the same condition appears. T_T
OMG... WHY DON'T READ ALL COMMENT?!?!?!!? THAT IS USELESS SPAM BRO..... I SAID IN THE FIRST POST THAT YOU WILL CRASH AFTER 5 MIN.... BECAUSE IT ISN'T FULL BYPASS... THERE IS HEARTBEAT THAT AFTER 5 MIN, GET "CONNECTION LOST" MESSAGE... STOP SPAM
Sad to see that nobody knows how to read.

Let me try and make this simple.


Dano posted a XIGNCODE 3 bypass, which btw, thank you very much for it!

XIGNCODE has been updated, and uses 2 different anti-hack systems now. It has the base, which is the initial scan of any hacking programs, like cheat engine for example.

Dan's bypass skips that part of it.

However the secondary function of XIGNCODE is called "heartbeat".

Every 10 minutes it will send out another scan, and realize that something isn't right, that the games memory is being accessed, thus the game will "disconnect".

Therefor this isn't a complete bypass, but it still works for quick access to find addresses to make .dll scripts and injections with.


What I'm curious about, is there any way to use this bypass, simply apply speed hack, and then close out of cheat engine, and not be disconnected?
Posts 91–105 of 138 · Page 7 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us