NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 106–120 of 138 · Page 8 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by copperfist View Post
What I'm curious about, is there any way to use this bypass, simply apply speed hack, and then close out of cheat engine, and not be disconnected?
No sry... no way... the only ways are to make a full bypass or a undetectable cheat engine
Can i get your source code?
Bro I think today the hack got patched. I have been using your dll + systemace injector since a month working fine! Now I get hack detected.
Quote Originally Posted by capnhoowk View Post
Bro I think today the hack got patched. I have been using your dll + systemace injector since a month working fine! Now I get hack detected.
WTF BRO?.... you can't play with this dll.. LoL you will crash after 4 mins... anyway for me work anymore :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
WTF BRO?.... you can't play with this dll.. LoL you will crash after 4 mins... anyway for me work anymore :P
What? I think you are mistaken, I have been using your dll that was released on the second page of this thread with the systemace injector for almost a month now. But now it just doesn't wanna start it up anymore because it instantly gets detected.


Do you have anything else you are using? Mind sharing bro?
Quote Originally Posted by capnhoowk View Post
What? I think you are mistaken, I have been using your dll that was released on the second page of this thread with the systemace injector for almost a month now. But now it just doesn't wanna start it up anymore because it instantly gets detected.


Do you have anything else you are using? Mind sharing bro?
No bro... sorry... i stopped play skill... :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
No bro... sorry... i stopped play skill... :P
Bro come ownnn I know you can get me that hack, don't leave me hanging bro.


I just need that no recoil shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Or teach me how to fix an undetected one habibi
Quote Originally Posted by capnhoowk View Post
Bro come ownnn I know you can get me that hack, don't leave me hanging bro.


I just need that no recoil shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Or teach me how to fix an undetected one habibi
Bro... i released this bypass for make hack... use cheat engine... use memory view of cheat engine and nop the right address... then put it on a dll or an exe file and hack are done :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
Bro... i released this bypass for make hack... use cheat engine... use memory view of cheat engine and nop the right address... then put it on a dll or an exe file and hack are done :P
Sounds difficult. It would make me very happy if you made another undetected one ?
We will miss u making sf2 hacks. Thanks for the hard work for the past year
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
i can't sry
I don't know how to play sf2 now... I'm too noob to play without no recoil.


Quote Originally Posted by capnhoowk View Post
I don't know how to play sf2 now... I'm too noob to play without no recoil.


l2p first, before you start to hack
can you bypass closers online ??
Well theres no reason for me to use this because theres no public hack thats working for this game
Posts 106–120 of 138 · Page 8 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us