NEW Xigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 31–45 of 138 · Page 3 of 10
I download it one second

- - - Updated - - -

Ok finish search nguonga2829
It works well, but after a few minutes will be disconnected from the server.
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
Yes bro
will the engine hack work on win7?
Quote Originally Posted by ayzal09 View Post
will the engine hack work on win7?
Idk, you can try.... i think that tomorrow i release it
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
Idk, you can try.... i think that tomorrow i release it
i see, the old one works and menu shows up but the hacks dont work. hopefully the one you will be releasing would work for me since im on win7.
It works well, but after a few minutes will be disconnected from the server....
Dano per sbaglio ho aperto il file .xem con il blocco note e ora non funge piu' D:
Quote Originally Posted by SalveSalvino View Post
Dano per sbaglio ho aperto il file .xem con il blocco note e ora non funge piu' D:
re-download it(?) lol
I already tried it but nothing...
Quote Originally Posted by SalveSalvino View Post
I already tried it but nothing...
Contact me on Skype :P XzTheWarzX

Quote Originally Posted by ayzal09 View Post
i see, the old one works and menu shows up but the hacks dont work. hopefully the one you will be releasing would work for me since im on win7.
I'm releasing it... I am making post... Now waiting for approval of thread :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
Contact me on Skype :P XzTheWarzX



I'm releasing it... I am making post... Now waiting for approval of thread :P
will it require bypassed xigncode or it is really undetectable?
no... It din't require bypass... it work without bypass :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dano20Z0mbie View Post
no... It din't require bypass... it work without bypass :P
that would be awesome. good job dude!
nice release bro
yes its work thnx but when use veh debugger the game detected u after few mintes and it say the server need to close the game has x2 anticheat i tink but this few mintes i can do many things thank u again the problem now in coder i can make code simple hack but when ur baypass is detected the hack ill be detected too >.<
Posts 31–45 of 138 · Page 3 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us