QuestionSolvedHOW OVERWATCH WORK

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
HOW OVERWATCH WORK
I want to ask how overwatch works in cs:go.I have private hacks i´m paying for them.I want know how much report i must get per day to go on overwatch.Or how many games i can play with hacks.How overwatch officialy works if anybody knows answer me please thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Pittrs View Post
I want to ask how overwatch[/COLOR] works in cs:go.I have private hacks i paying for them.I want know how much report i must get per day to go on overwatch.Or how many games i can play with hacks.How overwatch officialy works if anybody knows answer me please thanks
6 reports 24 hours (reset)
Quote Originally Posted by PrenTy View Post
6 reports 24 hours (reset)
Perfect answer.
Quote Originally Posted by PrenTy View Post
6 reports 24 hours (reset)
also wanted to know. thx
at @PrenTy said its 6 reports.
(New to this VAC thing but do you need to be reported in order to get VAC banned with the latest cheats?
Quote Originally Posted by proasians View Post
(New to this VAC thing but do you need to be reported in order to get VAC banned with the latest cheats?
no, an overwatch ban leads to a VAC ban but if you are using a detected cheat you get VAC banned without overwatch
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
no, an overwatch ban leads to a VAC ban but if you are using a detected cheat you get VAC banned without overwatch
Overwatch leads into a game ban.
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
no, an overwatch ban leads to a VAC ban but if you are using a detected cheat you get VAC banned without overwatch
Oh ok, will I know if I get an overwatch ban or no? and will the detected crossed out cheats in this forum indicate as a detected cheat like you mentioned?
Quote Originally Posted by proasians View Post
Oh ok, will I know if I get an overwatch ban or no? and will the detected crossed out cheats in this forum indicate as a detected cheat like you mentioned?
If the cheat is detected you will get an VAC ban, but if you will get an overwatch ban then it will shows as "Game Ban".
Quote Originally Posted by Graaff View Post
If the cheat is detected you will get an VAC ban, but if you will get an overwatch ban then it will shows as "Game Ban".
What am I limited to if I'm "game banned" <----Ignore
Quote Originally Posted by proasians View Post
What am I limited to if I'm "game banned" <----Ignore
Almost same as VAC. The thing is that it's just different signs allows you to know which ban you have exactly.
Quote Originally Posted by proasians View Post
What am I limited to if I'm "game banned" <----Ignore
Just can't play on that game, in the case CSGO. You can continue to play on other games running on the Source engine
i play 2 rage games a day on 1 account and i dont get over watch banned (i team with a 5 man) and been doing it for about 3 months ? weird
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us