ExclamationWTSROBATERS EXCHANGE SERVICE

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
ROBATERS EXCHANGE SERVICE
24 hour bump!
Would be better if you listed your current exchange rate when you bump
Quote Originally Posted by NYCSavage View Post
Would be better if you listed your current exchange rate when you bump
His rates are on the thread design
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


His rates are on the thread design
Thats not what I asked. I understand he is charging 15% for his services, but how many BTC would I get for my money minus his commission
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


If Im correct 115$ Paypal is 100$ btc

I can buy 0.24 bitcoin for $100, how many BTC would I get for my $100? (not counting $15 fee paid)
Quote Originally Posted by NYCSavage View Post
I can buy 0.24 bitcoin for $100, how many BTC would I get for my $100? (not counting $15 fee paid)
For $100 BITCOIN you would pay $115 USD.
Just do this to find out how much you would pay:
x = How much bitcoin you want (in USD form)
y = How much you pay (in USD form)
(x * .15) + x = y
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
For $100 BITCOIN you would pay $115 USD.
Just do this to find out how much you would pay:
x = How much bitcoin you want (in USD form)
y = How much you pay (in USD form)
(x * .15) + x = y
Ok let me ask you again as you don't seem to understand me:

If I give you $100, how many BTC will you give me? And don't say $100 worth! (and I know about your fee on top as well)
Quote Originally Posted by NYCSavage View Post
Ok let me ask you again as you don't seem to understand me:

If I give you $100, how many BTC will you give me? And don't say $100 worth! (and I know about your fee on top as well)
You can't cuz his max is 50$ lol

I would give you 84$ btc
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


You can't cuz his max is 50$ lol

I would give you 84$ btc
That's fucking low balling like hell.
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


You can't cuz his max is 50$ lol

I would give you 84$ btc
This is sales trashing, he is advertising his service in my service thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 483 View Post


That's fucking low balling like hell.
The post by Goku is a reply to the above sales trash @DarkLordXYZ @Ben @FanticSteal
Please remove this post once you have removed the above posts. Thanks in advance.
Vouch

Not sure what's with all the negativity in the posts of this thread but this guy sure as hell didn't scam me.
As soon as i payed him for 3 dollars BTC (It's a really low amount , i know xD) using my verified PayPal, he sent the bitcoins to my Bitcoin address immediately.
Can't go wrong with this service. Definetely will be buying more from him in the future!
Legit & fast, bought $40 worth and got it instantly, nice trade!
legit ,bought 15 btc all done under 10mins
Vouch. Quick and easy to trade with. Thank you dude.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?