So uh, yeah, you should watch Koyomimonogatari.(spoilers)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
So uh, yeah, you should watch Koyomimonogatari.(spoilers)
That ending. Dear god.



Thought it was a joke season so I checked out late. Uh, guys, this is an important ending.....

 
THIS ARC IS TITLED KOYOMI DEAD FOR A REASON
Yeah, only the last two episodes are pretty important. They all took place throughout all of Monogatari but the OPs gave away when.


Really good set-up for the 2nd cour of Owarimonogatari.
Can someone explain this whole gatari series thing. I want to get into it but honestly it's to confusing.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Can someone explain this whole gatari series thing. I want to get into it but honestly it's to confusing.
There are two ways to watch it, but the best way is the Airing Order.

  • Bakemonogatari
  • Nisemonogatari
  • Nekomonogatari:Kuro
  • Monogatari Series Second Season
  • Hanamonogatari
  • Tsukimonogatari
  • Owarimonogatari
  • Koyomimonogatari


Throw in Kizumonogatari whenever it's released on BD because I don't think you'll be seeing part one in theaters anymore.
I loved it until they went into the other gatari stuff. I really liked the relationship between him and the ex-class president... and then they just cut off the story. Trippy and made me feel like I wasted my time

I really should've watched em in the order above.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?