WarRock's failure

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
WarRock's failure
So I tried to run WarRock and start the injector before it finished, but my computer is being slow and the injector started too late.
The injector is still up, so it didnt ever inject, but WarRock gave me that "Hack detected" window and closed on me.

What the eff?
open the injector many times as necessary until you open in a faster way to open fast enough before the game starts, the part of HShild, good luck ...

Note: Now the hacks are not working ... I can't not explain ... [I think it's only here at home]
well obvoisuly if u have a HACK injector up almosted injected and your in warrock its obvoiuasly gunna get detected
Quote Originally Posted by pur3s0ul2 View Post
well obvoisuly if u have a HACK injector up almosted injected and your in warrock its obvoiuasly gunna get detected
couldnt have said it any better lol. ye man what he said then its gonna get detected so either be fast or umm... be faster lol all i can say
Quote Originally Posted by pur3s0ul2 View Post
well obvoisuly if u have a HACK injector up almosted injected and your in warrock its obvoiuasly gunna get detected
I r had to put this in my sig lol. I lol'd at this.
Run the injector before you start Warrock..That's what I do when my injector loads slow and it always works.
all hack detected man
hey guys ,
i am very sad to tell that your all new hacks are detected in warrock .so i request to all make hack undetected plss plss pls
dont play warrock without hacks
Try using a no menu hack those are less detecable I posted one you can use that or a diff one
yer i just load injecter before i play and cheers for the gamebooster thingy
Ctrl+Alt+Del and then go to the process and set the priority to realtime. if that doesn't work, then look at the processes that are slowing your compy down and close them (gamebooster works really well for that).
I know how to get them to work, I just wanted to say how WarRock detected a hack that wasn't even running
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?