CoolWTSFitbit Returns

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Fitbit Returns
Don't expect me to have insane GFX and shit, I'm just
an attorney, I've been serving companies for over 30 years
And I'll tell you, your insurance company isn't on your side
Arrowhead, where it pays to get well LOL, ples don erase mod, it's funny
REAL DEAL NOW
I only do surge and flex, if I somehow fail (smaller than your dick chance)
Than I dun get paid
I have eh, 15 hours of experience and to be honest, it's easy

I take PayPal only!
I take payment AFTER I get your poop done
Comment for prices on the flex or surge
basically give me the account you bought or cracked , I'll make an email, talk shit(SE)=you will get the password to the email (when u want) so you can send them your address then change the email pass so I won't see your address or personal info.
1 person gets a vouch copy, PM ME, if you see this, you're too late... @Killspo already got it
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
Don't expect me to have insane GFX and shit, I'm just
an attorney, I've been serving companies for over 30 years
And I'll tell you, your insurance company isn't on your side
Arrowhead, where it pays to get well LOL, ples don erase mod, it's funny
REAL DEAL NOW
I only do surge and flex, if I somehow fail (smaller than your dick chance)
Than I dun get paid
I have eh, 15 hours of experience and to be honest, it's easy

I take PayPal only!
I take payment AFTER I get your poop done
Comment for prices on the flex or surge
basically give me the account you bought or cracked , I'll make an email, talk shit(SE)=you will get the password to the email (when u want) so you can send them your address then change the email pass so I won't see your address or personal info.
Will take a vouch copy
I need 2 Charge HRs. Please, boss.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@Tae

can i have vouch copy?
Gave last and only one to @Killspo
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
Gave last and only one to @Killspo
i believe he has to have at least 1,500 posts to qualify
what kind of refunds do you do?
Guys fitbit is billing would not se any fitbits at the momeny
Quote Originally Posted by FitRip View Post
Guys fitbit is billing would not se any fitbits at the momeny
Billing whom??? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Hate when people just leave statements like this without any supporting details.
Quote Originally Posted by Muzik4lyfe View Post
Billing whom??? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Hate when people just leave statements like this without any supporting details.
bro its just fucking obvious if you're on ******* or anything everyone knows that fitbit is taking action.
Quote Originally Posted by FitRip View Post
bro its just fucking obvious if you're on ******* or anything everyone knows that fitbit is taking action.
I'm not & I'm not familiar. I've heard a slight bit but I haven't heard in detail. Could you break this down?
post ur skype?
Quote Originally Posted by FitRip View Post
Guys fitbit is billing would not se any fitbits at the momeny
explain me this how can they bill ppl living in eu lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
Don't expect me to have insane GFX and shit, I'm just
an attorney, I've been serving companies for over 30 years
And I'll tell you, your insurance company isn't on your side
Arrowhead, where it pays to get well LOL, ples don erase mod, it's funny
REAL DEAL NOW
I only do surge and flex, if I somehow fail (smaller than your dick chance)
Than I dun get paid
I have eh, 15 hours of experience and to be honest, it's easy

I take PayPal only!
I take payment AFTER I get your poop done
Comment for prices on the flex or surge
basically give me the account you bought or cracked , I'll make an email, talk shit(SE)=you will get the password to the email (when u want) so you can send them your address then change the email pass so I won't see your address or personal info.
1 person gets a vouch copy, PM ME, if you see this, you're too late... @Killspo already got it
are you still able to do surges in the original box or only replacement bag?
Quote Originally Posted by $$$ Money maker $$$ View Post
explain me this how can they bill ppl living in eu lol

- - - Updated - - -



are you still able to do surges in the original box or only replacement bag?
Curious about the box/bag aswell.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?