[Release] Stamina hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Stamina hack
Hello ! I just made a unlimited stamina hack! Its my first trainer so enjoy. I didnt tested it! Say is it works.

I didnt tested because my warrock crashed so i uninstalled it and im downloading again :P:P

If it works i will remove link in 10 min to stay it undetected.

LINK REMOVED. NEXT RELEASE (v2) IN 30 MINUTES !!!!! ENJOY!
30 Minutes are over,but i w8 for ya hack i think it would be great make no spread and no recoil in it plz dude
takahuja you can have my new private one if u dont leech
dud wtf mate why wont warrock start
Yea ms word that would nice and i swore that i dont leech it
Quote Originally Posted by MS Word View Post
takahuja you can have my new private one if u dont leech
You going to credit me MS Word for giving you my source code. I dont mind helping you - But its obvious you are/have made a trainer using my code I gave you.

That in its self is fine. Most trainers made using VB 6 will be almost indeticle.

It seems to me that you've just taken my code & will/have pass it of as your own without any credit/thnx to me.

~TriX~

[EDIT] All is sweet in love & hacking - MS Word np!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?