Don't be in the lobby for too long. If you need to afk in blackshot, alt tab out of it. Even if you have a good computer, if you stay in the lobby for too long or chat for too long, it might trigger the gameguard modified error.
Originally Posted by Obliteration
Don't be in the lobby for too long. If you need to afk in blackshot, alt tab out of it. Even if you have a good computer, if you stay in the lobby for too long or chat for too long, it might trigger the gameguard modified error.
that problem! when i enter a channel that message will pop up! i can't even enter a ROOM! i guess its a GG
Originally Posted by jaedee
that problem! when i enter a channel that message will pop up! i can't even enter a ROOM! i guess its a GG
At least you can enter in game, I can't even get in game, I got this problem at vanessa screen and exit,
Originally Posted by KKrysis
At least you can enter in game, I can't even get in game, I got this problem at vanessa screen and exit,
hahaha, that's doomed!
Originally Posted by jaedee
Anyone Know How To Avoid This? say's gameguard has been modified! Im Using the WEAPON + WIE by Scorpion
Yes, BlackShot improved the GG and the method of DLL was patched, need search another method, but, if you are using suspend method maybe can work however this error can happen bcuz gg improved the scan for .nif & total edited.