[5 Copies Left] EARN $200 AGC PER DAY - NOT EWHORING - FULL MENTORING SUPPORT

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[5 Copies Left] EARN $200 AGC PER DAY - NOT EWHORING - FULL MENTORING SUPPORT
Add my Skype: MoreThanMoneyHF
I sold this ebook on another forum and it was really successful and I have lots of vouches, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to include them. However, I will give out 1 vouch copy to a trusted member to write a full review!

Here are JUST some of my earnings:


I recently purchased a macbook pro with the money I obtained from this method, here's proof!


I can also provide proof that other customers from other places who bought my method are earning money.

To buy, add my Skype, I accept PayPal or bitcoin as payment.
/Approved

Content is safe and this method requires a bit of acting/impersonation skills.
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
/Approved

Content is safe and this method requires a bit of acting/impersonation skills.
As In speaking with voice?
Can you just sell me the AGC for 85% and I'll buy all you produce?
i can take a vouch copy and write a detailed, honest review.
@morethanmoney
Quote Originally Posted by M4R5H411 View Post
As In speaking with voice?
No not with your voice, this includes typing over the computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
Can you just sell me the AGC for 85% and I'll buy all you produce?
Hey I've already had an offer like this. I was actually using the AGC to buy my macbook pro and I haven't used my method since then but when I start doing it again, I'll come to you to sell my AGC. Also if you're interested, I can direct the people who buy my ebook to you to sell their AGC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
i can take a vouch copy and write a detailed, honest review.
@morethanmoney
Hey sure! Check your PM, you will be the only vouch copy.
interested. gonna wait for some more vouches.
Quote Originally Posted by morethanmoney View Post
Quote Originally Posted by M4R5H411 View Post
As In speaking with voice?
No not with your voice, this includes typing over the computer.
so why do we need a phone?
Quote Originally Posted by karoshi666 View Post
so why do we need a phone?
Hard to explain without revealing the method but you can use bluestacks instead of a phone
OP from what little we talked seemed like a nice chap, whilst this method does have great potential, it does involve e-whoring unfortunately. I'm not gonna chargeback or anything as it is my own fault for not waiting for Ugliest's vouch. It's still worth a shot, but buyer caution is advised.
added you on skype.
Talking to you ...
Quote Originally Posted by manav24 View Post
Talking to you ...
yeah I'm talking to you as well haha
I'll probably pursue a chargeback, since I doubt I'll get my refund after this (although I doubted I would have gotten it anyways and it seems like I was correct being deleted or blocked on Skype) and being a person of my word told him I would even admit to it on here. If I get banned, that's fine, but sucks. Although my time on this forum has been short, I've already some great experiences prompting me to purchase Premium. Anyone else I have bought services from don't need to worry about me charging them back since I actually got what I paid for and appreciate it.

I bought this e-book, and the method is the sole definition of e-whoring. Asked OP for a refund because of the false advertising, and wouldn't matter because he supposedly offers refunds anyways. Instead he kept trying to convince me it wasn't e-whoring so I even offered to take the loss if we opened a discussion on the forums and if the majority of the community agreed it wasn't. Instead, I'll respect OP's wishes and not disclose his "secret" method, which honestly isn't even original and definitely not worth $50 or $1 for that matter. Eventually went straight to the point telling him I would chargeback and he finally agreed, and that I'm "lucky he is even refunding me", but already used the funds and to wait until someone else purchases it. But I'll sacrifice myself to save anyone's time and money from buying this piece of shit coming from the cancer known as HF, which should have been a red flag.

Learn from my mistakes, and wait for a vouch copy review. 0/10 - All Categories

- Karamatsu
Is there not any rules against false advertising? Surely at the point of approval it was Fantics duty to call it as it is instead of obfuscating the content of the ebook under "impersonation".
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?