DiscussionHow long have you been using hack?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
How long have you been using hack?
I just got vac banned today after 3 months using hack.
What's your time period?
On one of my smurfs I've been lasting for about 13 months.
I've been using scripts for a good 4 years now, I don't realy feel the need to use hacks. (mainly as I don't have a smurf)
For 9 months .... 3 more days and 10 ^.^
I only use things i create now, but i dont play much anymore so i dont know how long ive "lasted" because i dont play online anymore. Only to test. :P
did you use hacks on matchmaking/comptetive or only comunity servers?
Quote Originally Posted by matarrz View Post
did you use hacks on matchmaking/comptetive or only comunity servers?
was using hack on matchmaking
Smurf account 1 - Banned after about 1 - 2 month of using hacks, mainly public ones.

Smurf account 2 - Never banned. Been using my own or very private hacks for the last 1 and half - 2 year with nothing happening so far.
Almost a year, im only using hacks that i created.
About a year, only time I got untrusted banned was bad injection
i hacked for a month, got vac'd so i stopped
1 Month, got one banned because of overwatched. :b
you might want to add if you want it to be internal or external
I've lasted maybe a month without being banned
I've been playing csgo since it came out, and the only time i got banned was 1 year ago, since then, no ban right now, i'm Legendary Eagle Master with 594 wins
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us