QuestionHow to use offset codes

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to use offset codes
I really need some help on how to use offset codes. Im new to c++ programing. And an example on a offset implemented in a code would be really helpfull!
Code:
*reinterpret_cast<uint32_t*>(0x214821 + offset) = 5
There you go.. an offset implemented into code..
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Code:
*reinterpret_cast<uint32_t*>(0x214821 + offset) = 5
There you go.. an offset implemented into code..
any reason for casting it?
Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
any reason for casting it?
Dereferencing requires a pointer and in this case I am using a hard coded memory address. Pointer arithmetic is not available when not using pointers.
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Dereferencing requires a pointer and in this case I am using a hard coded memory address. Pointer arithmetic is not available when not using pointers.
Oh right! Good call
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us