I have homework over the summer for my AP Japanese class, and reading a manga book/series is one of them. Any recommendations?
Narutoooooooo
Originally Posted by Gaar
Narutoooooooo
isnt that like a super long manga? lol
Originally Posted by jiang
isnt that like a super long manga? lol
Then read Tokyo ghoul.
Originally Posted by jiang
I have homework over the summer for my AP Japanese class, and reading a manga book/series is one of them. Any recommendations?
What's the actual assignment? Anything more than "read a manga" ?
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
What's the actual assignment? Anything more than "read a manga" ?
i just have to read it. i also have an essay on japanese sharehouses and an essay on japanese bento and food culture. and i have to memorize a list of 400 kanji.
Originally Posted by jiang
i just have to read it. i also have an essay on japanese sharehouses and an essay on japanese bento and food culture. and i have to memorize a list of 400 kanji.
I'm going to assume you'll eventually do something with it. Also going to assume it has to be in Japanese, so anything ongoing will be released in volumes pretty late and I would avoid.
Japanese Share houses are similar to dorms for people who don't live in Japan. Bento is just a lunch box that has rice and fish.
Originally Posted by jiang
i just have to read it. i also have an essay on japanese sharehouses and an essay on japanese bento and food culture. and i have to memorize a list of 400 kanji.
Where do you live? just wondering.
Originally Posted by Gaar
Where do you live? just wondering.
california
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
I'm going to assume you'll eventually do something with it. Also going to assume it has to be in Japanese, so anything ongoing will be released in volumes pretty late and I would avoid.
Japanese Share houses are similar to dorms for people who don't live in Japan. Bento is just a lunch box that has rice and fish.
i know what they all are and ive done almost both of the essays. i just wanted some recommendations for manga
Originally Posted by jiang
I have homework over the summer for my AP Japanese class, and reading a manga book/series is one of them. Any recommendations?
My signature.
Currently setting up a hummingbird but will take some time since my manga list is god awful long with just my current series I'm reading. (@takatsuki @Empire)
Originally Posted by Color
My signature.
Currently setting up a hummingbird but will take some time since my manga list is god awful long with just my current series I'm reading. (@takatsuki @Empire)
do you have any that were originally written in japanese?
Originally Posted by jiang
do you have any that were originally written in japanese?
Uhhh yeah all of them are written originally in japanese (except for hive and deadman because those are south korean mangas) you can literally add RAW at the end of the names of the manga I listed and you'll get them in Japanese instead..
Originally Posted by GERGWREGWREGwe4yhgw4rry4y
Attack on Titan is good. Tokyo Ghoul is fucking amazing but it's really hard to understand.
Don't read that Naruto/Bleach/One Piece fuckery.
i was thinking of attack on titan cause its fairly short
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Color
Uhhh yeah all of them are written originally in japanese (except for hive and deadman because those are south korean mangas) you can literally add RAW at the end of the names of the manga I listed and you'll get them in Japanese instead..
a lot of the ones that i found interesting were all written in english, just making sure lmao.
Originally Posted by jiang
i was thinking of attack on titan cause its fairly short
Yeah. However it's ongoing, so if that doesnt work, you could go for Deadman Wonderland or Sankarea. They're both short and great reads.
Attack on Titan is good. Tokyo Ghoul is fucking amazing but it's really hard to understand.