
Originally Posted by
Obliteration
Now I'm sure you play the SEA version. There is no new scan code. The suspend method itself is patched. You can suspend and change the code, but when you resume the game, the code will revert back to the original one now after the update earlier today.
Oh, is it? Sorry about that and thanks for sharing with us.
I really didn't notice that and I suspected the scan and paste codes because when I scan the codes it appear only 1 address where it should appear 2 addresses normally. And beside that 1 address is different from previous one.
That is why I suspected scan and paste codes are updated. If they patched the suspension method then how?
Do you have any solution to use the nif files?
- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by
Obliteration
Now I'm sure you play the SEA version. There is no new scan code. The suspend method itself is patched. You can suspend and change the code, but when you resume the game, the code will revert back to the original one now after the update earlier today.
Oh, is it? Sorry about that and thanks for sharing with us.
I really didn't notice that and I suspected the scan and paste codes because when I scan the codes it appear only 1 address where it should appear 2 addresses normally. And beside that 1 address is different from previous one.
That is why I suspected scan and paste codes are updated. If they patched the suspension method then how?
Do you have any solution to use the nif files?