I know the code but??

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I know the code but??
IM TRY TO MAKE CHAM USING BETA BYPASS TO FIND THE CODE ..BUT WHEN I PASTE TO .nif FILE THAT I EDIT THE CODE WILL REVERT BACK .. WHEN I TICK ACTIVE THE CODE .. IT WORK BUT ONLY THAT CHARACTER THAT I SCAN NOT ALL .. I SCAN VANESSA RENEW FOR TEST WHEN I UNTICK ACTIVE THE CODE REVERT BACK AND THE CHAM GONE!!!! SORRY BAD GRAMMAR

so you mean it work, but only for vanessa. I see. try scan using the latest character. then tell me if it work
Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
IM TRY TO MAKE CHAM USING BETA BYPASS TO FIND THE CODE ..BUT WHEN I PASTE TO .nif FILE THAT I EDIT THE CODE WILL REVERT BACK .. WHEN I TICK ACTIVE THE CODE .. IT WORK BUT ONLY THAT CHARACTER THAT I SCAN NOT ALL .. I SCAN VANESSA RENEW FOR TEST WHEN I UNTICK ACTIVE THE CODE REVERT BACK AND THE CHAM GONE!!!! SORRY BAD GRAMMAR

They made it so if we change any of the bytes, it will return to the original if you do not loop it.
so need to tick it ,, huh ? ..
How Did You Get The Code ?
Lol I saw what u did there...
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
They made it so if we change any of the bytes, it will return to the original if you do not loop it.
owhhh ok2 i undestand

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
Lol I saw what u did there...
what you saw ??
Yeah !! Bighead alr work for me < -------- >
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Yeah !! Bighead alr work for me < -------- >
akem .. zuhairi.. add me in skype .. garena ..
How You Do the bighead.. can teach me ?
Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
akem .. zuhairi.. add me in skype .. garena ..
??? Me Ahh ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
akem .. zuhairi.. add me in skype .. garena ..
Opss !! Yesterday I Format My Pc & I Forgot My Skype Id $_$ ahahahha

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/bJGyP
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
??? Me Ahh ?

- - - Updated - - -



Opss !! Yesterday I Format My Pc & I Forgot My Skype Id $_$ ahahahha

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/bJGyP
haahhaahhaha FUNNYYYY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
??? Me Ahh ?

- - - Updated - - -



Opss !! Yesterday I Format My Pc & I Forgot My Skype Id $_$ ahahahha

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/bJGyP
FAST I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU
But if you want to tick it, you need to do it very fast by prventing the code being chged back, but if you close ce, it will revert because it is not active anymore
It's seems solved, no response after 2 days.
//Closed.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?