ava error.. help plz

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
ava error.. help plz
I try to connect to AVA but then it takes forever to load AVA and then it says connection error and time out or somethin and it closes the game

Were you running AVA without hack or with hack?
i too. i have this error --'
its happening for everyone

wait for them to fix it
dammit i have it too i have played game like 5 times without error
Perhaps, IJJI is experiencing another patch?
Well, I'm having the same problem... Whether I use a hack or not :l
We have to wait for a Patch, I suppose...
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Well, I'm having the same problem... Whether I use a hack or not :l
We have to wait for a Patch, I suppose...
I agree.
yeah they said on the IJJI website that theres a prob with server and it may effect some of us
dang so theres no way to fix it?? cuz its annoyin >.< i rly wanna hax lol
Quote Originally Posted by lamboi168 View Post
dang so theres no way to fix it?? cuz its annoyin >.< i rly wanna hax lol
Well like we said, just wait for a patch/update...
More people encounter this problem.. Because it's a Open-Beta... the most problems aren't fixed yet
Good point Ravallo, i hate that i cannot play this game.I have opened it 3 times without any errors, but thats not enough!

PS:
u got this:
1. Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
9. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now and figuring out I didn't skip 9...
12.You didnt notice that i skipped 8 instead.

from me! N4B!
Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah11 View Post
Good point Ravallo, i hate that i cannot play this game.I have opened it 3 times without any errors, but thats not enough!

PS:
u got this:
1. Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
9. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now and figuring out I didn't skip 9...
12.You didnt notice that i skipped 8 instead.

from me! N4B!
Lol, you copied mine :l
If it was yours, you would have it as a signature xD
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Lol, you copied mine :l
If it was yours, you would have it as a signature xD
LOLZ you copied copied mine ^^
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?