LightbulbHelpDoes anyone know how to use the SV_GameSendServerCommand function ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know how to use the SV_GameSendServerCommand function ?
Hello guys,

I wanted to ask if anyone knows here how the function works and how to use ist. The addresses I have already. I know that it is possible with C # or VB.NET. But VB ist better, I am glad if someone can help me and can explain it
Quote Originally Posted by Ilja_ View Post
Hello guys,

I wanted to ask if anyone knows here how the function works and how to use ist. The addresses I have already. I know that it is possible with C # or VB.NET. But VB ist better, I am glad if someone can help me and can explain it
its the same as cbuf_addtext but you need to have a thing to select client
I have already known. I know that you can call via RPC various functions with certain parameters, one of them also cbuf_addtext.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilja_ View Post
I have already known. I know that you can call via RPC various functions with certain parameters, one of them also cbuf_addtext.
Code:
typedef void(__cdecl* SendServerCommandT)(int clientNum, int reliable, char* command);
SendServerCommandT SV_GameSendServerCommand = (SendServerCommandT)gssc_offset;
 
void Examples(int i)
{
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "s 0"); //Open the "mute" menu
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "u _ 0 1337"); //Send a headshot splash with 1337 points
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "c \"^1Hello there!\""); //Send a text to his screen
}
Credits: Skyfail

(First result of google tho)
Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Gen View Post
Code:
typedef void(__cdecl* SendServerCommandT)(int clientNum, int reliable, char* command);
SendServerCommandT SV_GameSendServerCommand = (SendServerCommandT)gssc_offset;
 
void Examples(int i)
{
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "s 0"); //Open the "mute" menu
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "u _ 0 1337"); //Send a headshot splash with 1337 points
    SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "c \"^1Hello there!\""); //Send a text to his screen
}
Credits: Skyfail

(First result of google tho)
bro thats c++ he asked for c# or vb
@Ilja_add me on skype ****** ****** And i will help you with it
@Nitro Gen @Silent

Thanks for your help guys ^^ but I found it how its work a long time ago, I did it with C++
Quote Originally Posted by Ilja_ View Post
@Nitro Gen @Silent

Thanks for your help guys ^^ but I found it how its work a long time ago, I did it with C++
here is a few commands:
e - iPrintlnBold screen
f - iPrintlnBold killfeed
q = Mute (0 - mute , 1 - stop mute)
n - makes sounds n 1 makes thunder
I got more but there easy to find so yea
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
here is a few commands:
e - iPrintlnBold screen
f - iPrintlnBold killfeed
q = Mute (0 - mute , 1 - stop mute)
n - makes sounds n 1 makes thunder
I got more but there easy to find so yea
Thx bro but I have the most commands already
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?