Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
gif?
Hey, can anyone make a signature of a guy holding an umbrella in the rain with a black and white theme?



Just put them all into a .gif ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)

Originally Posted by
Hova
take long to do that?
How high can you fly

Originally Posted by
Shruba
How high can you fly
higher then you can imagine

Originally Posted by
Hova
higher then you can imagine
I don't have an imagination though.

Originally Posted by
Lunatic
I think I just caught a slight problem of epilepsy.

Originally Posted by
QLK
I think I just caught a slight problem of epilepsy.
There you go, bro:
I can do it for like 3-5$
Here you go bud.
I put a lot of effort into this hope u like it 

Are you still looking for this gif bruv? Didn't organised chaos say that @
Color had it as his DP once, maybe you could ask him?

Originally Posted by
john8734
Are you still looking for this gif bruv? Didn't organised chaos say that @
Color had it as his DP once, maybe you could ask him?
yeah, he did but I don't think hes willing to give it to me. He also banned me on the discord channel for no reason too.Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2