WTS✪ SELLING STARBUCKS GIFTCARDS | 60% ✪

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
✪ SELLING STARBUCKS GIFTCARDS | 60% ✪
I have around $130 in stock, and I will replenish if needed.
The rate is 70% and I accept bitcoin only, PayPal with trusted members.
Contact me on Skype by clicking the button in my signature.

Added you on skype, need this asap
Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post
Added you on skype, need this asap
added. sorry i was asleep. it was 2 AM when you contacted me.
50% and Paypal for trusted member like me? <3
bump //2short.
Hey talking to you know wanting to purchase just a tiny bit
OUT OF STOCK, will restock upon request.
Vouch the guy was great and responsive, he provided the service I paid for so that's great!
Quote Originally Posted by justforvouchrijfeel View Post
added on skype matye
what's your skype? lmao
Just restocked, I have $80 of gift cards to sell. Add me on skype by clicking on my signature.
Quote Originally Posted by jiang View Post
Just restocked, I have $80 of gift cards to sell. Add me on skype by clicking on my signature.
Didn't Starbucks used to only go for 35%?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Didn't Starbucks used to only go for 35%?
yeah, the guy decided to become a scammer and he just got offline completely. other than that, it was 50%. im considering lowering it to 60%.
Quote Originally Posted by jiang View Post
yeah, the guy decided to become a scammer and he just got offline completely. other than that, it was 50%. im considering lowering it to 60%.
Nah I used to buy for 30-35% from people. idk who you're talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Nah I used to buy for 30-35% from people. idk who you're talking about.
i only knew 1 person who sold at 30-35% on here and other forums and he started scamming.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?